Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

Don't know how some of you guys were able to use a coupon code on Finishline.  All of the ones that I tried don't work because the shoes are excluded.

These bring back memories.  Remember owning the low top white/black colorway.

im surprised that the blk/grey/red answer4 is sold out on footlocker/eastbay....i was expecting it to be available even after 8am est

im surprised that the blk/grey/red answer4 is sold out on footlocker/eastbay....i was expecting it to be available even after 8am est

The product is not currently sold out, however, we are experiencing issues with the website currently. Please contact us directly via phone at 1-800-826-2205 to order by phone.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Ah ok
The product is not currently sold out, however, we are experiencing issues with the website currently. Please contact us directly via phone at 1-800-826-2205 to order by phone.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Ah ok good to kno! Thank u

I copped from finishline. I had no idea these were even being sold today until i saw the post from FTL on fb but they were sold out, or, just unavailable.

Is the Wh/Red colorway sold out in a size 9?  Shows in stock but when you try to add it it says it's out of stock.

Men's size 9 is no longer available as it has been sold out. We do not have any information available for a restock.

EastbayRep - Christina

Hoyas release on March 8th 

http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/18/reebok-answer-iv-georgetown-release-date/

reebok-answer-iv-og-white-navy-16-570x347.jpg

I had those in the white with black toe back in the day for highschool...my favourites are the 5's....i had every colorway in highschool....anybody hear if those are going to be released??

:nerd:

they have to be close i saw someone on the c's wearing them yesterday

it was jason terry, but he was wearing the opposite colorway.

these were pretty comfortable for me back when they first came out, i hope they are as comfy again. the hoyas will be bought.

it was jason terry, but he was wearing the opposite colorway.

these were pretty comfortable for me back when they first came out, i hope they are as comfy again. the hoyas will be bought.
Dunno about that they don't have Dmx or at least i couldn't feel it

Back
Top Bottom