Reebok anticipating Iverson's retirement? Reebok Answer XIII released...

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

The satire site TheOnion.com comes with it... (link)

Iverson.article_large.jpg

MEMPHIS, TN-Though Allen Iverson has taken an indefinite leave of absence and even threatened to retire because of his current bench role, the Grizzlies organization maintained its stance Wednesday that the 1-7 team has five better players than the four-time NBA scoring champion and 2001 league MVP. "We're really confident about the decision to put Mike Conley, Zach Randolph, Rudy Gay, O.J. Mayo, and Marc Gasol on floor instead of Iverson," general manager Chris Wallace said of his starters, who combined have appeared in 10 fewer NBA All-Star games than the former No. 1 draft pick. "And I can't forget about our sixth man, Marcus Williams. He's been coming off the bench and putting up 4.4 points a game. He wowed us when he scored seven the other night." Wallace added that Iverson, whose 27.0 points-per-game average is the sixth best of all-time, has only 13 years of professional basketball experience compared to the 15 years of the Grizzlies' entire starting lineup.
terminator.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself, guys.

Damn!
laugh.gif

not feeling these
Reebok needs better designers in their shoe department
and for the record, AIs retirement is only temporary. Dude's career is far from over. The problem is most teams in the league have gone with youngerstarting point guards and AI isn't gonna be happy as a bench player and he shouldn't be.

How do these shoes perform? My last pair of Reeboks (Reebok Pump Omni Hex Rides) had less grip than a soap on a rope.

I always liked AI shoes even tho they were on the heavy side, I think Reebok makes good quality bball shoes but they may not always perform, you could alwaysbe sure the shoes are durable.

Its interesting to see the Answer XIII is back up to 90 bucks on eastbay.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

For some reason everytime I see these I wana get em....has anybody hooped in them?

i saw them @ the vegas outlet last month and tried them on, the shoe had no cushioning whatsoever, i don't know about playing in them though, anyway thosedenver nuggets cw are nice

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

For some reason everytime I see these I wana get em....has anybody hooped in them?

i saw them @ the vegas outlet last month and tried them on, the shoe had no cushioning whatsoever, i don't know about playing in them though, anyway those denver nuggets cw are nice

I'll prolly go ahead and cop anyway because I gota goldclub coupon I need to get rid of.

These XIII's look promising...those insoles look thick/comfy!...I love Reebok's thicker insoles like these and the ones inserted into the Questions

Back
Top Bottom