REEBOK APPRECIATION/SHOWCASE POST (POST YOUR FAV'S)

OK....I guess I'll rep the ReignMan. Only fitting.

ejtwrn.jpg

1ry9o2.jpg

j953qb.jpg

rvenie.jpg

2e1c3md.jpg

2zgg76d.jpg

Woooooooww, y'all are heavy with these Reeboks. A lot of nostalgia going on right now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^^Haha holler, for a while I had the teal and grey sitting lonely without the black...then finally scooped them off flight club for $185, which was a steal
man i actually have 2 pairs of the gray and 1 of the black... teal just keeps hiding from me in my size!

didn't even think of flight club, usually not a whole lot of reebok love there.

Alot of Reebok heat in here! I have some of those and some other things I havent seen on here so here is my contribution to the thread. The Shroud's are my personal rbk favorites, and the rush series, the twilight's, brutus, reignman's, answers, swingmans, etc.

Yo Trydan......know where I can get a pair of Kemp Shrouds? Been looking forever. Yours look SO NICE!

My jaw is in the ground, being an Rbk guy for so many years, great to see this. I gotta get the camera this weekend and contribute

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Yo Trydan......know where I can get a pair of Kemp Shrouds? Been looking forever. Yours look SO NICE!
I got those off ebay several years ago, so you can try that but theres no guarantees. So unless you have a Tardis (time machine) I cant help ye much sir.

deadstock js those omnizone II brought a tear to my eye. I love nikes but those are one of my favorite shoes of all time.

Aww man those Kamikaze II's are so nice, definately my favorite Reebok ever. I only have the Wht/Red 20 Ann. Questions, my other favorite. I'm glad they came back out, but now I'm patiently waiting for them to go on clearance...

Loving all the pumps, I'll tell you what for all the crappy shoes/ideas Reebok has had, they also have some freakin' amazing shoes. Almost like a homerun or strikeout type deal

Back
Top Bottom