REEBOK GIVES RAPPER THE BOOT vol. heaineno

Drugs and killing = dark skinned people suffering

roofies and date rap = white girls on college campuses suffering. You know corporate can't condone that!

QFT.................................................................He can say anything else but that.

He plugged Reebok into his verse, the rape line followed. PLUS This track dropped around the time that girl got 'raped'.

This was a bad look.

Last edited:
Ross is the one who said it, doe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its all a money issue

Ross aint making Reebok any xtra dollars and they getting out the contract.

They can give 2 ****** about what he said. They saw that exit and swerved off

Business as usual

This is the only truth here. Reebok AS USUAL gave out a whack contract to a rapper - who was sporting Nike/JB product everywhere outside of OFFICIAL Reebok photoshoots. They made the same mistake with Jay too, he was rockin' Nike/JB product way more than his S-Dots. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like only 50 Cent was rockin' his G Units hard during their production run.

Reebok should do what Nike does and just hand out free product to these rappers, B-Listers and C-Listers instead of actually signing them.

Drugs and killing = dark skinned people suffering

roofies and date rap = white girls on college campuses suffering. You know corporate can't condone that!
chill papi

Eminem got ******* on too, Em and Marlyin Manson got it for the Columbine shooting. 

The only reason why this happened is because of the Highschool Football Rape in Ohio, if that hadn't occur, I swear/bet on my life this wouldn't have happened. 

and the female that got raped in Ohio, was Black.

Last edited:
There was a tip drill controversy??

Strippers would not be what they are today without that video.

Tip drill was like a paradox for nelly's career, it was both the high point and the low point. Son went bankrupt with the swipe of a card.

i didn't read through this thread because the blatant stupidity on the first 2 pages is baffling.

Reebok clearly said they don't think he condones sexual assault, but that basically his apology was so laughable they had to do it.

how the hell did everyone in here miss that? like...how can y'all read something...then completely disregard what you read.

who even cares.. ross is paid, forget the clowns.. He's winning regardless :smokin :smokin :smokin

I dare him sign with nike !! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin .. doubt it, but still :pimp: :pimp:

btw that song is missing drake .. drizzy would have killed ittt, no doubt about it :smokin :smokin

i didn't read through this thread because the blatant stupidity on the first 2 pages is baffling.

Reebok clearly said they don't think he condones sexual assault, but that basically his apology was so laughable they had to do it.

how the hell did everyone in here miss that? like...how can y'all read something...then completely disregard what you read.

Because NTers pick and choose what to focus on.

Back
Top Bottom