Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

Those have to be super limited, for no time all the sizes from SNS are gone, checked a few other EU places - gone. My size is gone from Packer, I am glad was able to secure at least one pair. 

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the Reserve tag, I was like 
mean.gif
 Why limited man, but yet they can release far less popular shoes in a countless numbers. 

As soon as I saw the Reserve tag, I was like :smh:  Why limited man, but yet they can release far less popular shoes in a countless numbers. 

Reebok thinking with their backsides rather than their brains as usual. Try to create hype with the OG colour then drop a milion and one variant looking colourways that end up on their websites and outlets for a minimum of 40% off. Typical Reebok...

So sad, same crap as for the OG Attaq, the most wanted shoe is limited, where is the logic?

It's a very fair point. I get trying to balance creating hype vs having a marquee design and shoe sit. But these need a bigger release and quantity, plain and simple. Still hope for some sort of US or limited general release

Got my pair in store at extra butter, seems like they sold out of most sizes but given the range in sizing I can't imagine they are extremely limited (maybe I'm wrong). Dmx fury what size are you looking for?

Wow they really sold out pretty fast at extra butter, why limited why...
  • trethousandgt, am I trolling your articles at DefyNY, sorry about that?

Last edited:
Are you lol? Are you koto? If so not at all, always looking for engaging convo and you helped point out an incorrect post

Last edited:
Yes sir, my apologies. I am just a mega Reebok head, and when I see even the smallest mistake, I get the sharks of anger swimming in my head :smile: But I do respect a lot all the material you guys have there, not a lot of sites give the proper love for the brand.  

Last edited:
Tre, I ordered an 11 this morning from Packer so I'm cool for now. Thanks bud

Mine just came in today. Ordered last week from Dr Jays, jumped on it as soon as I saw them on the site. Came out to $190 with a code. Msrp was $197. Sorry for the crappy phone pic. View media item 777771

Tre, I ordered an 11 this morning from Packer so I'm cool for now. Thanks bud

No problem, if anyone should have had an effortless purchase it should be you.

Yes sir, my apologies. I am just a mega Reebok head, and when I see even the smallest mistake, I get the sharks of anger swimming in my head :smile: But I do respect a lot all the material you guys have there, not a lot of sites give the proper love for the brand.

Haha thanks, yea try to dive deep into the history of every brand not just the usual suspects.

Mine just came in today. Ordered last week from Dr Jays, jumped on it as soon as I saw them on the site. Came out to $190 with a code. Msrp was $197. Sorry for the crappy phone pic. 
Damn, Dr.Jays were trippin' $197, 4 real?! I didn't even see them on their site. Whats with the blue box, is that suppose to be the deluxe version now :smile:

BTW, I ma still very salty they thought that making those limited is a good idea, and not releasing the other OG colorway.

Last edited:
Wow, totally miss that, and they have a free shipping on top of that, that is a good deal. If there were not that many other releases coming out next month, I would have doubled up for sure...

@trentbg  Yup, $197. Kinda kicking myself now that other sites have them for $150, or HAD them at least. I was just so excited that these were coming back because I've always wanted a pair ever since seeing them on old eastbay catalogs. lol. And yeah, the blue box confused me a bit when i received the shoes, turned out it was a pull out drawer type thing like Lebron boxes are now, pretty slick. Still, very happy with my pair, wish I can double up but have to save some gas in the tank for other releases this month. 

On a different note, I'm glad to be posting again on NT after my account from the old board didn't get transferred and being absent here for years. Still such a great community and source of info. Good job guys 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No problem, if anyone should have had an effortless purchase it should be you.

:smokin :lol:

Thanks to everyone with the good info and sites. I was able to help some on twitter as well with it. All in all threads like this are why I still come to NT

Last edited:
I just wish they were not that limited and had .5 sizes as well...If FNL had them I would have doubled up with a quickness. 

Back
Top Bottom