Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

On the opposite side of the spectrum, hoping they make small sizes as well. My sister is trying to cop a pair for her and the kids.

dtlr/villa got the white red 1 for 165

Good looks! the US release is finally here I guess lol. So tempted....but I just know these will probably end up everywhere on a discount later is the only reason im holding back. On the flip side I do like purchasing off the bat because it's usually a fresh untouched pair compared to waiting for a while and getting pair that's been return, tried on, etc.

Dang....I might just pull the trigger lol. Brings back so many memories.

dtlr/villa got the white red 1 for 165

$165 USD for Answer 1s? What type of crack are Reebok smoking?

ji6qi2p.gif

Good looks! the US release is finally here I guess lol. So tempted....but I just know these will probably end up everywhere on a discount later is the only reason im holding back. On the flip side I do like purchasing off the bat because it's usually a fresh untouched pair compared to waiting for a while and getting pair that's been return, tried on, etc.

Dang....I might just pull the trigger lol. Brings back so many memories.

Fam I've got untouched, untried Reebok pairs a full year and half after release date for $50 + S&H.

Reebok's Iverson retro catalog consists only of the Question, Answer 1 and Answer IV and they've got the man on a lifetime contract. It's a safe bet that these will be re-issued several times in our lifetime and Iverson's. :lol:

@ me if they sellout, I don't think they will. Fila and the Uptempos aren't bulky.

Yeezys and Balenciagas sellout cause of name and celebs wearing them

These are those 90s Reebok bulky shoes, I don't see people going crazy over these cause they're so wide but I like them.

@ me if they sellout, I don't think they will. Fila and the Uptempos aren't bulky.

Yeezys and Balenciagas sellout cause of name and celebs wearing them

These are those 90s Reebok bulky shoes, I don't see people going crazy over these cause they're so wide but I like them.
Uptempos are bulky as **** :lol:

Also
shoes_ib77885.jpg

Now I ain't sayin they'll sell out but they'll do well. Kinda like the 49er speed turfs

But yea I'm down for them, they're pretty clean.

I haven't seen a single person in those Filas, I've seen people in some Fila clothes cause the 90s fashion.

Air More Uptempos? I think those are high, not wide to me.

Back
Top Bottom