Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

When I went back Tuesday and grabbed another size 10 they were down to size 9 and under and about 6 pair total.
My outlets are saying they're still $170 because excluded from the 50% off deal? Did y'all deal with this?

No luck in Cypress, TX

Worker told me CA, Vegas and NY/NJ get the best product and the most quantity.

Copped yesterday for $63. These will get a ton of wear for sure.
image.jpg

When I went back Tuesday and grabbed another size 10 they were down to size 9 and under and about 6 pair total.
Ah, gotcha. I am a size 12 so when the guy said they didn't have any, he must have only been referring to that size.

Thanks for the tip on the CA, Vegas and NY/NJ outlets. I will try them!

Yes, at least the few Reebok outlets I tried said they do ship.

Ah, gotcha. I am a size 12 so when the guy said they didn't have any, he must have only been referring to that size.

Thanks for the tip on the CA, Vegas and NY/NJ outlets. I will try them!

Yes, at least the few Reebok outlets I tried said they do ship.
I’ll head back Wednesday and if there are any left I’ll grab them all and see what people need.

I’ll head back Wednesday and if there are any left I’ll grab them all and see what people need.
Thanks! I know you said you would buy them out, but I think I'll actually go 11.5 instead of 12 on these in case you are only allowed to get a certain amount. PM me if it is successful. This is what NT used to be all about!

Well I obviously want them but I might just wait until they go on sale or check reseller sites for them.

Back
Top Bottom