Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

After posting in this thread many times, I just realized this is a broad thread for Allen Iverson's signature shoes as opposed to a thread specified for a particular model. The creator of this thread should just simplify the title to one that clarifies it's a broad thread because it constantly gets revised with each upcoming retro, so that's why I misinterpreted it was a thread for the said particular model.

I recall when the thread title was previously revised with the Answer IV in the title, so that's why I thought it was a thread for that model. That's why I almost didn't post that one on here because the title has been currently revised with the Answer 1 in the title, which made me think it was another thread for the Answer 1 when a specified one already existed.

Constant revisions with this thread title really caused confusion with it on my part. I also think if people can immediately interpret that it's a broad thread for all of Iverson's shoes, it would grow based on more views, posts and activities.

But it's nice to now know there's a broad thread for Iverson's shoes in addition to ones specified for a particular model.

This is the first time I ever owned a pair of Answer 1 in my life.
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6341.JPG
IMG_6342.JPG
IMG_6343.JPG
IMG_6344.JPG

I had to get these to wear with this jersey and fitted hat when they were re-released this year.
IMG_6346.JPG

They're below retail on stockx, even after fees.
Finish Line and JD Sports is the best option right now. Can get it for $120 with coupon code COZYSZN.

Pair arrived today. Will walk around in them at work tomorrow, but step in comfort is very nice. I can feel whatever iPac is in the shoe…can only imagine how much better the original cushioning was.
image.jpg

Finish Line and JD Sports is the best option right now. Can get it for $120 with coupon code COZYSZN.

Pair arrived today. Will walk around in them at work tomorrow, but step in comfort is very nice. I can feel whatever iPac is in the shoe…can only imagine how much better the original cushioning was.
image.jpg
the new Ipac on the Iversons are ok for awhile til they are not. a better implementation would be on the DMX Run 10s and Series 2000s. I still find the Ipac Iversons clunky in comparison.

Nice pick up my dude. I’m kinda surprised you didn’t wait for the Reebok outlet to lower prices and cop there. I get it though, these are absolute beauties.

Back
Top Bottom