Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

That response was not for you noblekane, much love baby
1620164363906.gif

everything that is retroed is trash. the legacies are a bit better but nothing as good as the OGs.

Still though, don’t let a simple $7.99 insole swap stop you from picking up a dope sneaker. Can’t be any worse than a Jordan 1 retro
well it depends on what you define as comfortable. the Jordan 1 retros are flexible, the Reebok 4s are not. the Reebok 4s felt like walking with bricks under your foot, the Jordan 1 Retros felt like walking bare feet. not a fan of both shoes, but for me, the Jordan 1 Retros are much bearable to wear.

Man I’m saying... Reebok needs to do a remaster on The Answer 1 with REAL DMX tech!

That was the most comfortable basketball shoe to hoop on IMO and you actually felt the air transfer in the pods!

Hopefully the new owners will be prepared to spend some money as they'll no longer be tied to Adidas. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Pretty sure they are confused. In their defense though, A.I. did wear both colorways in those Finals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom