Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Yep. Out now.
6CFEB5A7-9EB1-4539-839A-96CB495E1917.jpeg
As much as I would love to get another pair, they just look super cheap compared to the 2013 pair I own. For $170, yeah, I’ll wait until they get lower.

Oh yeah I’m all for a mark down purchase for these.

The painted on midsole is very blatant with the black colorway.

Nostalgia for sure. 1997-1998 was a fun time

Nice pick up my dude. I’m kinda surprised you didn’t wait for the Reebok outlet to lower prices and cop there. I get it though, these are absolute beauties.
My Reebok Outlet hasn’t received them yet and I don’t know if they even will. But yeah didn’t want to wait on the Black/Gold release considering how they haven’t even got White/Red CW.
Yep. Out now.
6CFEB5A7-9EB1-4539-839A-96CB495E1917.jpeg
Superior colorway, but I’ll just appreciate these from afar for now.

My Reebok Outlet hasn’t received them yet and I don’t know if they even will. But yeah didn’t want to wait on the Black/Gold release considering how they haven’t even got White/Red CW.
Ahhh, I see. The one I go to has them but not sure of the sizes and price. It’s been over a month since I’ve gone and stock changes quickly over there.

Oh yeah I’m all for a mark down purchase for these.

The painted on midsole is very blatant with the black colorway.

Nostalgia for sure. 1997-1998 was a fun time
The painted midsole wouldn’t be quite as bad if the gold was the same as the rest of the shoe. They just don’t care anymore

Don't know if its just me but...the Blk/Gld colorway is giving off a "boot" look.
I want to like them but I can't.
If my memory serve me correctly they didn't appear to look like this way back when.
I'm leaning more so towards the Wht/Red-Gld joints...Just gotta play the waiting game.

Don't know if its just me but...the Blk/Gld colorway is giving off a "boot" look.
I want to like them but I can't.
If my memory serve me correctly they didn't appear to look like this way back when.
I'm leaning more so towards the Wht/Red-Gld joints...Just gotta play the waiting game.
Just wait, they'll be released and go on clearance or be under retail on reseller sites. They're a must cop for me but not a retail.

Answer 2 and 3 should be next to retro. And the Answer 10.

Agreed, it's borderline criminal why the II and III don't get any love at all. The II Playoff Lite can't be an expensive sneaker to remake also - it was a stripped down version of the II to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom