Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Minus the Hexalite in the forefoot, is the same. The difference was in the original ones, Kamikaze ll had Ultra Hexalite in the hill and Hexalite in the forefoot. Ultra Hexalite was different in size, the cells were about twice the size of regular Hexalite.

It's all good for me, it's the upper that meters the most, that pattern is just Sicky Bobby.

Seems like a lot of us came up on that dr jays deal thanks to trentbg  
nthat.gif
  if i can get a pair down to about $80 somehow on rd i might try and double up

I almost pulled it on DJs but i knew i wantes to TRY for those preludes yesterday even though i know i had a 1% chance (if that). Now hindsight 20/20 i wish i wouldve :smh:

I almost pulled it on DJs but i knew i wantes to TRY for those preludes yesterday even though i know i had a 1% chance (if that). Now hindsight 20/20 i wish i wouldve
mean.gif
i'm pretty sure there will be a reebok coupon out there some where.. i got all of my 2's, and attaqs with a coupon off reebok  

Yeah i remember in the shaq attaw thread a member posted a backdoor way to 20% off on reebok

If I remember correctly, it was DreamTeamUSA. He really made some under retail dreams come true in that thread. Missed on Dr. Jays, so hoping for something else below retail coming up.

Are there release dates for the other three colors?
Black/Royal is dropping on Feb 7th and the Black/Red on the March 7th, and I am not entirely sure when is the Black/White dropping. There are so many models being released this year from Reebok I almost completely gave up on JB, will try only on a few ones and a few from Nike.

Last edited:
Just for naming them Orlando, Rise deserve no one to buy it from them :smile: But anyway will have to wait for a coupons on those too, not liking the $15 bump this year, especially when I have to cop all the OG's and double up on some. 

Back
Top Bottom