Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

I dont consider waiting 20 years as frequently unless you are referring to other models.

well duh

once they retro they dont stop

dee browns

court victory

questions

twilights

no doubt they will do the same to the shaqs and kamikazes

that omni lite dee brown colorway has been retroed 4 or 5 times in a 13 year span

reebok is not like nike. they give the consumer what they want

Good examples of retros that have been reproduced many times before, but for some reason I don't think this will be the case with the Kams and Shaqs.

Wouldn't Swizz have something to say or do about it going forward? The same guy who tweeted that more white and black Shaqs were coming last July or something like that.

package delayed 
tired.gif

so have the sonics cw officially dropped or not?

took a break from copping shoes and forgot about these :x

Good examples of retros that have been reproduced many times before, but for some reason I don't think this will be the case with the Kams and Shaqs.

Wouldn't Swizz have something to say or do about it going forward? The same guy who tweeted that more white and black Shaqs were coming last July or something like that.

:lol: swizz

We consumers have more pull than that butt clamp of a mouth piece lol

Last edited:
 wonder if when these release on reebok.com will they allow a coupon code ? anybody know ? sometimes they do sometimes they don't
They will, and we can try with coupons on a release date.
 My local FNL has the black/royal pair already for sale. The chic was like "iono if I'm supposed to put these out yet. There was no release date" .she ain't even know the name of em until I came in and asked bout the joints droppin Friday. She was like what's those? then she like oh are they green? LOL...love the naive sales girls
Already?? They are not suppose to be released till the Feb 7th, you should have taken a picture, they are not on their release calendar at all.
 no doubt they will do the same to the shaqs and kamikazes
I really hope so sir.

Last edited:
I feel really out the loop

is there a list of physical and online stores carrying the sonics cw?

Pretty much everyone will be selling the Kamikaze, so you will be good. 

As far as online.. Reebok.com,  footlocker, finishline, champs, eastbay, footaction, shoe palace, villa, and i'm pretty sure city gear too

Last edited:
 Reebok has been quite stingy with gear for any of these releases but I did just get this shirt in the mail today. Not sure if it's available on Reebok or not though.
Very good shirt fam. I just remembered I have a DS shirt from 1994 with the old style Above The Rim logo, I definitely need to find it and start rocking it. 

hope hey continue to release attaqs and rerelease the white black blue pair in GR so we can all enjoy the best colorway of that shoe, this shoe is mad fire too and it looks like it should be easier to get than the sonics colorway of the II so win win!

Yeah real talk, I could never understand why was the Kamikaze ll's so hyped, I like them too and I had them back in 96, but for me the Kamikaze l was always the best looking basketball shoe Reebok ever created. 

Back
Top Bottom