Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

I don't think these are as limited as the "OG Sonics" K2 retro, being that they're made in GS sizes. Reebok probably took note on not making the most wanted colorways limited.

Yeah, i think these will chill on shelves for a bit.. hopefully for a while so they get discounted, and i can scoop another  

Last edited:
PYS just got them. Free ship and no tax for those who don't wanna wait. Hopefully these get discounted down the road though.

these are sitting on shoe palace website. I hope Finishline has free shipping on these tomorrow. I'll be able to use my $20 WC reward plus 10 % with my CC and get these for $85 if all goes to plan

Planning doing the same

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow.. got home today and decided to check by the front door just for the hell of it.. and bam there it was :pimp:

Finally have a wearable pair. OGs can retire peacefully to the closet. Can't wait to play ball in these and wear them at the gym. Thanks to whoever posted the Dr. Jays link and promo code. Got them below retail and early. I too got a $50 voucher for wine lol

View media item 750676

Been passively following the thread so apologies if it's been asked, but how's the quality in hand?

Damn you guys and your pics! I still have not done a full 360 on these, but I'm at 180 and changing my mind about copping these!

was gonna pass but with those promo codes....i just couldn't. I'm a sucker for OG CWs and Rbks....good looks to the promo codes

use code 4share20 for 20 off just got mines for 95 shipped 
pimp.gif
Good looking out bruh, much appreciated for the community work. 

And WOW, with that coupon the Azure Attaq is only $50 shipped, now that is good price!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom