Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Damn these are sitting. Maybe Reebok made so many of these? Or the average sneakerhead doesn't know who Shawn Kemp is or his sigs.

The average sneakerhead is a 13-14 year old cat that milks mommy and daddy for money to cop J's so he can fit with the rest of them empty-headers out there that are falling in to the hype and the marketing trap of JB - We give you crap quality and **** colors, you buy now!!! Just look at the amount of produced and sold retros last year, this is just insane, Nike and JB are laughing all the way to the bank while watching videos on kids fighting and shooting each other over some kicks. 

Unfortunately there is no coming back, this craziness that is spread around the world went too far and its here to stay, we will never see days like the old ones.

The average sneakerhead is a 13-14 year old cat that milks mommy and daddy for money to cop J's so he can fit with the rest of them empty-headers out there that are falling in to the hype and the marketing trap of JB - We give you crap quality and **** colors, you buy now!!! Just look at the amount of produced and sold retros last year, this is just insane, Nike and JB are laughing all the way to the bank while watching videos on kids fighting and shooting each other over some kicks. 
Unfortunately there is no coming back, this craziness that is spread around the world went too far and its here to stay, we will never see days like the old ones.

Real talk...sad but true.

the majority of the younger generation don't mess with reebok. My kids all say No to reebok like its a drug lol. Seriously, they said they would get clowned on if they wore reeboks

Well too bad for them, more for us the old dudes :smile:

Maybe its just me, but when I see kids wear J's that are released in the last 2 years, I instantly thing - hypebeast, even if they are not. I just can't overcome this feeling, all those young cats that don't even remember MJ playing for the Wizards let alone the Bulls, rocking all the latest kicks like they were a first person witness of his achievements or something. Don't get me wrong I cop a lot of Jordans too, strictly based on nostalgia, but whatever I copped last year I plan to rock in 3 years, whatever I will cop this year, in 4 years and so one, never liked to be like everyone else, that is one of the reasons I love Reebok and will ever will. 

Reebok link:

https://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-kamikaze-i-mid-shoes/NU111?cid=V60362

Not liking the price with the coupon, comes up to $97.5 for me, will try the FNL first and than see. 

Last edited:
Don't know whether to go with my true size 12 or up to a 13.

I have wide feet.

check store pickup, too. i checked a lot of local stores and was surprised to find their availablity is pretty widespread.

Why the hell we can't use both coupon and WC, this is just stupid. 
Thats because your WC gets applied 1st no matter what so thats gonna make your total less than the $20 off coupon so youll need to add somethibg additional (which makes shipping $2 more)

If you wanna use the $10 coupon DO IT ON MOBILE. It works on mobike I had to explain this to some folks in the coupon thread that using both codes hardly works on the comp but on mobile u can

Last edited:
looks like these will be sitting for a minute. I can get them off FNL for $85 after coupons, cashback rewards, etc. but not sure if i want to wait for them to get discounted on FNL if these sit for a few months for possibly $55 - $70 . I doubt these will sit that long. decisions man

looks like these will be sitting for a minute. I can get them off FNL for $85 after coupons, cashback rewards, etc. but not sure if i want to wait for them to get discounted on FNL if these sit for a few months for possibly $55 - $70 . I doubt these will sit that long. decisions man
this is my plan for a second pair

Last edited:
Was really hopin my $20 rewards would get to me in time for these. It was sent out on the 31st. But still ain't get it. I doubt we can use the 20 off 100 in store cuz it's a new release. I'm thinkin bout jus waitin on these...

Was really hopin my $20 rewards would get to me in time for these. It was sent out on the 31st. But still ain't get it. I doubt we can use the 20 off 100 in store cuz it's a new release. I'm thinkin bout jus waitin on these...
just use the $20 off $100 coupon.   Finishline is allowing that on this shoe.    Code ----- >   112BIH4ID1A

but if you want the $20 off $100 coupon AND the $20 WC reward you can only do that in store

Back
Top Bottom