Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

whats sizing like for those that got them already i'm hearing tts or .5 up. the 2's ran big to me so i went .5 down getting an 8.5, should i wait an get an 8.5 on release date or get the 9 off dr,jays

Totally out of the contest, but does any of you gentleman know any coupons/codes from ShoePalace?

Totally out of the contest, but does any of you gentleman know any coupons/codes from ShoePalace?
Eversince i started collecting kicks i dont think shoe palace has ever released any discount codes... The usually do sales/autodiscount

whats sizing like for those that got them already i'm hearing tts or .5 up. the 2's ran big to me so i went .5 down getting an 8.5, should i wait an get an 8.5 on release date or get the 9 off dr,jays

If you sized down for the II, I recommend doing the same with these. They feel same as the KII to me.

I also just posted in the KII thread as well. Just picked up the middle Kemp. Champion authentic... A portion of my Kamikaze collection so far

And we have no sales tax on shoes in NJ :pimp:

Last edited:
If you sized down for the II, I recommend doing the same with these. They feel same as the KII to me.

I also just posted in the KII thread as well. Just picked up the middle Kemp. Champion authentic... A portion of my Kamikaze collection so far

And we have no sales tax on shoes in NJ :pimp:

I'll just wait till release date and grab the 8.5, love those kemp jerseys had the middle one as a young pup

Nice @Dc30   
nthat.gif

You should flip the II and the I places, older stile jersey was with the older model :smile:

Did anyone Hoop in their K2s?

I'm thinking of using the blk red 1s for ball maybe

Last edited:
I know ya'll don't need a play by play about my order, but i'm just happy to be getting these again... my dr jays order will be here wednesday  
smokin.gif

You should flip the II and the I places, older stile jersey was with the older model :smile:

True story! Lol, but the greens match up better for now. Still trying to find a pair of the OG Sonics KII for a decent price in my size 8. So far best I found for DS is $240 on eBay. No way...

Hows the cushioning compared to the kamikaze 2? I see the og description says they have different types of hexalite?

Back
Top Bottom