The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

White/Oatmeal low colorway. I knew a few people in high school who had a pair.

oat.jpg
and
steel.jpg

my 2 fav lows of all time

gr8 bump @c flyness

by far the best shoes of all time low or mids, nobody nobody nobody could ever convince me differently, still wear em every single dai

salute big 3.jpg

Attachments

• salute big 3.jpg
    salute big 3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 42
Even though they're mismatched, I'm happy to see the blue stitching around the red vector logos on the red toe question FINALLY return for the 1st time since....what the 98 reissues?!? Every red toe release (nubuck or pearlized) has had that detail missing, though claiming to be "OG" in it's retro description.

They’re just following a trend and trying to land new younger customers who would otherwise never buy Reebok products. It’s a nice change for this release.

I hear you TURBO UNO TURBO UNO , they targeting kids who wear adult sizes (which is normal). Hopefully they add the details to a non-mismatched pair down the road.

Hopefully they add the details to a non-mismatched pair down the road.
wish they released 2 versions, with flipped toe color on each { like the LeBron 16 Equality "home" & "away"} then if you wanted to make a non-mismatched you could. they could have produced the same total amount of shoes and maybe sold a few more pairs to these that wanted the non-mismatched

Back
Top Bottom