The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

YES,PLEASE.........

2s.jpg

who the hell wants an Answer II collab but the most die hard of die hard rbk/AI fans?. its just not a great model in general, why waste a collab on it? it would rot on shelves. Pairs would be dying of scabies theyd be sitting so damn long.

I have absolutely no problem with them retroing questions all the time. i love being able to get these collabs with little effort. i just wish they would up the quality a bit, but i have no problems with the ideas themselves.

Plenty of people want the 2s but they'd still go on clearance, like all Reebok shoes do.

We've seen so many colors of the Questions and they all sit and the ones that don't sit is because they're in only six stores so you can't find them but they're sitting.

Bring out the 2, 5 and the 6. Never been done and they're popular. We don't need the same shoe over and over in bum *** colors. There's a all white with green sole that just came out a month ago that are similar to these.

Plenty of people want the 2s but they'd still go on clearance, like all Reebok shoes do.

We've seen so many colors of the Questions and they all sit and the ones that don't sit is because they're in only six stores so you can't find them but they're sitting.

Bring out the 2, 5 and the 6. Never been done and they're popular. We don't need the same shoe over and over in bum *** colors. There's a all white with green sole that just came out a month ago that are similar to these.
That's true. The only Iversons Reebok seems to retro are the Questions (which I love but Reebok has really just overdone them), the 1's, and the 4's. The 5 is way overdue, I remember seeing the white/red pair back in high school and thinking man they were so dope, I had the 4's the year before but couldn't afford the newest pair so I just ran them to the ground.

I just hope that when they eventually do decide to retro them that they do them properly, like with details such as proper 3m, and if Reebok isn't going to do the DMX right at least put the shock pad insoles they use on the Questions rather than those brick ones they've been putting in the 4's..

i dunno i dont agree with the plenty of people want a II. I know all reeboks sit but those would super sit. Im 100% good on an answer 6 they can keep those in the vault but ill take a 5.

i dunno i dont agree with the plenty of people want a II. I know all reeboks sit but those would super sit. Im 100% good on an answer 6 they can keep those in the vault but ill take a 5.

I personally think the first run of these never before reissued Answer models would sell quite well. The subsequent reissues of the same colourways along with some trash colourways will sit and go on a deep discount. This is normal.

Back
Top Bottom