The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Pic via ig
B91B6D6B-9B0D-434C-8EE4-4BBC4396F5DE.jpeg

I’m new to Reebok’s do these run TTS?
some say tts to half size down.
Questions have always been half size down for me

james bond 007 james bond 007 If you can try a pair on in store then do that. I personally find Question sizing to be about 0.25 too small but going 0.5 size up ain't ideal for me, so I go TTS.

I'm not sure how people are going 0.5 size down in these. The Answer I you definitely have to go 0.5 down but these I'd say stay TTS or 0.5 size up.

james bond 007 james bond 007 If you can try a pair on in store then do that. I personally find Question sizing to be about 0.25 too small but going 0.5 size up ain't ideal for me, so I go TTS.

I'm not sure how people are going 0.5 size down in these. The Answer I you definitely have to go 0.5 down but these I'd say stay TTS or 0.5 size up.
Appreciate your input homie, I’ll take a trip to footlocker and try a pair on just to be safe

I've always wanted a pair of these but have never bought one and this Double Cross pair has me interested. I know these have had a limited release but are they sitting so far? I'd love to get them closer to $100 but I don't want to miss out and end up paying resale either.

Yeah that's a real shame about the insole they went with.
I wish Reebok did the questions more justice back in 2016(?) when they released a whole bunch but in weird colorways etc. Was so ready to cop if they released more simple OG colour blocking like the red, navy, grey, oatmeal suede toes but I found myself thinking what? with most of the releases. The white party ones were sooo close but they had the stitching all over the shoe :ohwell:

gotta love bubba chuck. Dude is really at all the games. Josh Richardson was rocking the questions during the game too
CEF5AA4E-F35D-453D-9802-BDF1A51ACCAD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom