@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

does anybody knows a spot that ships internationally (netherlands)

and no FL or FTL cuz when i order from them i always get caught with 30-40 euro custom fee
mean.gif

i went out partying yesterday and totally forgot about the CR release

came home 6 am in the morning checked my inbox and saw the notification mail from CR
mad.gif

Last edited:
so glad this release was basically hassle free. Was able to get my pairs. Im stashing these in the collection for a long time and def breaking out a pair this week. These are def some of my favorite kicks.

Repped dude for that 20% coupon code. Even if I didn't get them, but was really close in pulling the trigger. 

On lunch trying to cop... Any discounts on Shoe Palace or one that works on YCMC? Sorry if its been covered- skimmed the thread and in a hurry.

damn I thought the Away Attaqs were gonna sit a while especially with the Black Tounge Vs dropping tomorrow ... I guess I was wrong.
ain't buying black tongues because of once again jordan brand is offering ****** quality and shaq attaq away cw release made it easier for me to pass black tongues( reeboks have 100000 times better leather quality)

ain't buying black tongues because of once again jordan brand is offering ****** quality and shaq attaq away cw release made it easier for me to pass black tongues( reeboks have 100000 times better leather quality)
Yeah, all of the AJ 5s over the last few years have had horrible quality. You made the right choice.

always wonder why shoe companies dont make tons of big sizes like 11 and 12 when they see most sizes that are left are small sizes

^^^when I paid through PayPal not signed into my account I didn't receive a shipping confirmation for my Shaqnosis, dont know if being signed into your RBK acct or not makes a difference

My tracking number went from Saturday to Wednesday! Lol oh well free shipping and getting them 25% off can't complain

Back
Top Bottom