@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

i'm with you 
Yeah, count me in too, also placed the order via PayPal, and still no shipped email for me. Might call them but not sure if they are working on Saturday. 

Got my shipment email about an hour ago.

Still wondering about the Whites restocking. I'd love to double up on those

if i get my shoes and the pumps dont work im not keeping them and im not sure anybody would want to buy them off me

To be honest, I'm actually glad that I've ordered from pickyourshoes.com because I didn't have to pay for tax or shipping. Here in the DMV, if I would of bought them at the store, it would of been $169.60 after tax, so me just paying $159.99 flat, was good for me..lol. I saved $9.60..LOL

Big ups to dreamteam for those links. I bought 1 without the discount because it didnt work the first time, then bought 1 with the discount. 130 something for these shoes is a steal. That retail pair is getting shipped back to reebok. I cant wait to check these out. Gonna have to wait an extra day with the holiday too.

Reebok isn't Nike.  The odds of the whites restocking is close to zero in my opinion.  If anyone has conflicting evidence to prove otherwise, come forward I say!

Ended up just grabbing them at HOH after missing them in my size online... used a VIP reward and paid 158. Still glad I was able to grab em. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom