@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

trentbg trentbg I tried those coupons you posted but as you said, someone beat me to the punch. I still paid under retail and with all the $50 Shaq's and Kamikaze's I've gotten, I'm really ok with it. Rather get my pair now and be done. Besides, I copped some Wade's off the Way of Wade site, on sale with a 20% coupon, 305 Wade's for $90 yesterday. Regular $150, and the Li-Ning Wades are QUALITY. Was a good day... #TeamBelowRetail

Last edited:
Here the pics you guys asked for.  I know some of you think it's crazy but these shoes are definitely wearable, the synthetic suede is really fresh and I've tested it by pinching the material to see if it would develop any cracks...none!  I also walked in them to see if the foam midsoles would crumble and they rebound nicely ( Reebok's durability 
smokin.gif
  )

The only thing I have to do now is restore a little bit if the white accents on the midsoles with acrylic paint because I scrubbed them hard with a nail brush. No biggie since I have the paint already. That waxy stuff on the black soles comes off too, just scrape it off with your nail and it leaves it shiny black.

dope, im seeing the prices on whites drop a little bit as people are unloading for newer pick ups. good time to buy

Here the pics you guys asked for.  I know some of you think it's crazy but these shoes are definitely wearable, the synthetic suede is really fresh and I've tested it by pinching the material to see if it would develop any cracks...none!  I also walked in them to see if the foam midsoles would crumble and they rebound nicely ( Reebok's durability :smokin   )

The only thing I have to do now is restore a little bit if the white accents on the midsoles with acrylic paint because I scrubbed them hard with a nail brush. No biggie since I have the paint already. That waxy stuff on the black soles comes off too, just scrape it off with your nail and it leaves it shiny black.

It's like the 2014 retro, literally mimic the same exact shoe from '94!

Thanks fellas, glad you like them. 

It's funny how things work out because I was talking to my brother about how annoyed I was that Reebok cancelled my brick city Shaq order. This convo took place in the car just minutes before going to the thrift store 
eek.gif

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
Wow man those really are clean, like never touched the ground clean. Brings back those middle school days. Can't wait for my retro pair to get here.

White/Azures! Still mad I didn't come out with a pair on release date. Struck out in person and online. Such a great colorway.

White/Azures! Still mad I didn't come out with a pair on release date. Struck out in person and online. Such a great colorway.

My girl surprised me with these as I has given up hope lol. She paid resale but hopefully wasn't crazy.

Ugh....I'm looking around my area in L.A and no one has the Attag IVs. I wanted to see them in person

That's why I just copped from eBay, made sure the seller had a return policy just in case but nobody around my way got them either.

That's why I just copped from eBay, made sure the seller had a return policy just in case but nobody around my way got them either.

Yeah, I just went ahead and got them off Reebok.com. I could have waited but there's other shoes I got my eye on

Yeah, I just went ahead and got them off Reebok.com. I could have waited but there's other shoes I got my eye on

They will prob end up being discounted but I just wanted to get it out of the way. And also didn't wanna risk not being able to get my size.

They will prob end up being discounted but I just wanted to get it out of the way. And also didn't wanna risk not being able to get my size.

True. I'll wait and get the other OG c'way at a discount. Will make up for the money spent on the other one. I just hate that I couldn't see them in person before buying them. I wanted to to test that inflator LOL

Back
Top Bottom