@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I had them in my cart and I passed on that price! I hope it doesn't bite me in the butt. I did buy the black red kamikaze for me and my little bro both for 90.88 shipped

wore these a few days ago for the first time, these things are mad comfortable!! Very well built shoe. I got a lot of compliments. These shoes really flew under radar because people were asking me where did I get them from..

wore these a few days ago for the first time, these things are mad comfortable!! Very well built shoe. I got a lot of compliments. These shoes really flew under radar because people were asking me where did I get them from..

The colourway is clean and timeless too. I think cats are burnt out with all the fruity pebble/hilighter-monotone/rainbow colored kicks coupled with super high prices. Reebok & Fila drop colourways that can be rocked daily at an affordable price (with discounts).

^^^its definitely the era I grew up in (90's) and that's when the subtle color-ways were in! People always ask, why do you only get black based shoes and no color, I tell them, "you can wear them with almost anything and they look better." The only "odd color" shoe I have is the Nike Air Max Bo Jax in the south beach color. Most of my shoes are black based. On topic, these shaq attaq 4's are one of my favorite reebok retro's.

How are the shaq attacks for outside basketball? I just bought the ghosts of Christmas present (ugly, but that finishline sale, $41 is a great deal) I usually use my kamikaze 2 ghosts of Christmas past and my air bakins to ball.

How are the shaq attacks for outside basketball? I just bought the ghosts of Christmas present (ugly, but that finishline sale, $41 is a great deal) I usually use my kamikaze 2 ghosts of Christmas past and my air bakins to ball.

Not trying to be a jerk, but for 41 bones why do our opinions matter? Just lace 'em up and hit the court - you ain't going for a spacewalk... :rolleyes

I was trying to get an opinion on the traction and how they feel on the court...playing in air bakins is very different then playing kamikaze 2s. I also play in kobe 4s on the court and that is a completely different feel. Since , I never had shaq attacks was wondering if someone had an opinion. True, it doesn't matter, but I was just wondering.

Last edited:
I received my Attaqs the other day and I'm def happy with the pickup. These are really nice shoe. I've come to become a big Reebok fan this year because ur getting quality at a great price and most are a pretty easy pickup.

Those and the other speckled cement ones will stay on shelves indefinitely till they hit Ross and Marshals. 

I would happily pay someone double that price if you can find me sz12s of the black/azure and ship to Australia (I'll obviously pay the postage too).

Last edited:
Damn. Went yesterday to 3 marshalls around my way and nothing. Only notable thing there was some of the Shump Adidas Crazy 97 for $40. And those are ugly. So sad.

Attaq's are all around me in ATL, went to 3 yesterday and saw all last 3 colorways sitting, doubled up on the Shaqtus, for that price couldn't pass. 

Back
Top Bottom