@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Not Shaq related BUT pump related. Saw these Mita Sneakers x Reebok collab called Electric City on the REAL OG model. High top and release valve in the heel. They have a few collabs on this model, all north of $200... But INFO is damn near IMPOSSIBLE to find and they dropped last week.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the 4's to drop below 50 shipped. It'll happen. May even see them at marshall's lol.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the 4's to drop below 50 shipped. It'll happen. May even see them at marshall's lol.

I dunno ShoeWizard - I think they are a great buy at $75-$90 as the cushioning and overall build quality are quite nice. Bear in mind that there are only 2 OG colourways and 1 ugly retro+ (so far). The latter will definitely hit $50 but I can see the former OG colourways moving once they get to less than $99.

I dunno ShoeWizard - I think they are a great buy at $75-$90 as the cushioning and overall build quality are quite nice. Bear in mind that there are only 2 OG colourways and 1 ugly retro+ (so far). The latter will definitely hit $50 but I can see the former OG colourways moving once they get to less than $99.
I never said $80 shipped wasn't a great buy though.  Just saying I'm going to continue to wait.

So....any info on those two ?Any chance they release soon?

Oh the memories...

Last edited:
So....any info on those two ?Any chance they release soon?

Oh the memories...
No chance so far, we are still wondering on the second og colorway for the lV. IMO they should have continued with the ll's after the l and the production would have been a lot cheaper on top of that. 

Last edited:
Taken at the Marshalls on Roswell Road in Marrietta.  Looks like they mostly had Sizes 8 - 9.5/10   Wanted the Brick City but I need at least a 13.

They had all big sizes up around the North Point mall and the Holcomb Bridge road, but I will go the Roswell RD to get me a pair of the Brick City if they have 8ts. 

They had all big sizes up around the North Point mall and the Holcomb Bridge road, but I will go the Roswell RD to get me a pair of the Brick City if they have 8ts.
I know I saw at least one 8 but it may have been the display BC as I know the display was a smaller size.  What models and Big sizes did you see?  I'd love a 14 or 15 but 13 seems to work for me for shoes from the 90s.  Seem like fits were bigger then.

Yep just went there, only 1 was left in a pretty bad shape, so I was a pass. There was 13 up there for sure as for 14 and 15, I don't think I saw any.

Yep just went there, only 1 was left in a pretty bad shape, so I was a pass. There was 13 up there for sure as for 14 and 15, I don't think I saw any.
Wish I had seen this earlier.  I would have told you to ask to see if they would give you additional off as Marshalls tends to do that if they feel the shoe has flaws and it's your last size.  I got an additional 25% off some KD entourages I found there last year because they had some black marks on the sole (That easily came off anyway).  Think they ended up being $35 bucks and after 10 minutes and a lace swap were good as new.

Picked these up around the release date. Could of waited but oh well, life is short. I recently got a instapump inflator off of eBay. I thought it would be heavy since I never own one before. This thing is nice and light. If Reebok had the money and right R&D, they could bring this thing back. The manual pump is not bad though

I think the white colorway looks much better

The black colorway looks like boots to me but its not a bad thing

Last edited:
I am not the opposite side, the Black pair always looked better to me, the White had too much leather upper to crease after some time looked bad. 

Back
Top Bottom