@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

33 in October. Couldn't get these in my size when I was 12. Had to 'settle' for Aqua 8s instead. Pumped for Friday!

Lol 31 here lmao @ 1 pair a year...... thought iwas the only one..... lol

33 Here.
Guess I was lucky, I got two pair a year.
One at back to school.
Second at start of basketball season, only to be worn in games and practices.
When basketball was over, that became my everyday pair.
Can't complain though, they were usually Jordans, or something similarly over priced.

Last edited:
33 in October. Couldn't get these in my size when I was 12. Had to 'settle' for Aqua 8s instead. Pumped for Friday!

I got the Aqua VIII's back then too.
The crossed straps got me. :tongue:
And I used to always try for black based sneakers.
Black always seemed "cooler" and looked newer longer.

Last edited:
31 here.....had these back in the sixth grade....need these and the Sport Blue VI's bac k in my life

I feel you, well I was 5 at the time, but I didnt get these I had another pair of pumps it was either twilights or omnis and I ended getting Aqua 8s as well.

Wow this thread has some OG sneaker heads, I hope all of us get them! The problem here that I see is they release on Friday and more than likely we are going to be stuck at work! While these kids pick them up, good luck to all
ha ha, got the day off for this folk!

I was one of the lucky ones too.. i would get one pair at the beginning of the year for school, then my bday was in feb so i would ask for another pair, then christmas.. so it was at least 3 pair a year for me.. i would always try to ask for more tho if my folks were in a good mood when we were out at the stores.. it worked sometimes, and sometime it didn't 

Another 80's baby here. 33 in august. Unfortunately i'll be at work on friday but i get off at 8am because i work overnight. I think its gonna be internet or bust for me. None of my local spots are getting em. I'm gonna be at work praying no customer walks up at 7am so i can at least try and cop online from my phone LOL

Wow this thread has some OG sneaker heads, I hope all of us get them! The problem here that I see is they release on Friday and more than likely we are going to be stuck at work! While these kids pick them up, good luck to all
My office is across the street from the HOHs. So I'll just go on break and pick them up. Working next to a HOH is a killer on my wallet though 
laugh.gif

Will be 50 in July.

Figured I'll throw my age out, every one else is.
Damn 50 and STILL keeping them sneakers clean huh lol. Sometimes i think to myself when i get old.. will i still be dressing the same as i am now and wearing sneakers. Yes! 

As for getting shoes... i think i got 1 pair a year back then and that was for the beginning of the school year. Twice if i get lucky on my Bday and i remember them being the Force 180.

Nice to see all the old *** heads coming out lol (27 here). I just hope I slow down somewhat by the age of 50. Maybe by that time, it won't be so hard to spend money on sneakers you want :smh:

Last edited:
Bunch of old folks in here. (I'll be 29 in August)

Got in late on these. s dubl, where are you picking these up? :nerd:

Seems like a lot of the usual places in L.A. / SF Valley are not getting these. I have a friend (who's a lot older lol) that's freaking out because he wants these so bad.

Alot of us 30+ cats in here wanting this shoes but the reality is that the 16 year old resellers will probably beat us. I really wish Reebok had retroed these prior to 2008 or even 2011 at the very latest.

Bunch of old folks in here. (I'll be 29 in August)

Got in late on these. s dubl, where are you picking these up? :nerd:

Seems like a lot of the usual places in L.A. / SF Valley are not getting these. I have a friend (who's a lot older lol) that's freaking out because he wants these so bad.

I think he said he preordered from YCMC.

32 here,cot damn feels good to see so many fellow nters at sim ilar age...thought it was me and all 15 year olds in here...:tongue::rofl:

Damn 50 and STILL keeping them sneakers clean huh lol. Sometimes i think to myself when i get old.. will i still be dressing the same as i am now and wearing sneakers. Yes! 

As for getting shoes... i think i got 1 pair a year back then and that was for the beginning of the school year. Twice if i get lucky on my Bday and i remember them being the Force 180.

Man I'm not really 50 :rofl:

I turn 31 in October...Had this shoe in 5th grade...Its a must COP for me. I remember the cardboard cut out and the Shaq size shoe display. I BEGGED MY MOM AND DAD FOR WEEKS crazy thing is when they finally caved in we went to the Sports Authority in Potomac Mills Mall and bought them...Yes MONTHS AFTER THE RELEASE....I miss the good old days when it was easy to get a pair of shoes. Now you have to get lucky to get shoes unless you have a hookup. IT SUCKS FOR GUYS LIKE ME.

Back
Top Bottom