@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

i knew memphisboi wasnt 50
laugh.gif
seriously what kind of 50 y/o would have a name such as that? I knew he was joking from the jump.

Lol @ you trying to come 1up everyone talkin bout walkin in on thrusday night when the store close

No salt here buddy .. got mine!

Your interpretation not only shows how ignorant you are, but how uneven this site and people on here who "bot" continue to be.

Which is reason I rarely post.

I have no reason to "1up" anyone. I'm 33 in May and been here since '98.

Just trying to provide some "realistic" balance for all the pre-orders and overpricing for a shoe already overpriced to begin with. Your reaction is to post a 14 year old pic in response. Don't e-check me, e-check yourself.

Mfer's been into kicks more than half their lives, and still scramble and fall for these pits every "hype" release and pay retail or more. I don't understand it.

I'm out of touch. And I'll stay there. :lol:

Last edited:
Not sweating these. If I can't get them for MSRP on the nose, I'll move onto the next. I'm not too concerned. Got plenty to trade if I have to go that route.

I'm a little pressed. Hopefully I can score on-line my time on Friday to look for these is limited. Really want these. Might be the biggest release of the year for me so far.

Bunch of old folks in here. (I'll be 29 in August)

Got in late on these. s dubl, where are you picking these up? :nerd:

Seems like a lot of the usual places in L.A. / SF Valley are not getting these. I have a friend (who's a lot older lol) that's freaking out because he wants these so bad.
I think our only option is sheikhs, but I don't think all are getting em. I'm going to call mine here in a little bit.

Or you can try online reebok.com.

LoL when you said 50 i kinda thought in my head like damn... this guy aint Bsing lol. Even at 50 i still think ill be rocking some heat.

I think our only option is sheikhs, but I don't think all are getting em. I'm going to call mine here in a little bit.

Or you can try online reebok.com.
Looks like that will be the only option for now.
I wonder whats the deal behind these though honestly. Theres defintely enough demand for them to pull in some bigger retailers. You guys think it may be one of those where FTL FNL get them at a later date. Or maybe its something where they are testing the waters to see how these sell at small stores or something. Idk I just think its odd that no major retailer is carrying them

I wonder whats the deal behind these though honestly. Theres defintely enough demand for them to pull in some bigger retailers. You guys think it may be one of those where FTL FNL get them at a later date. Or maybe its something where they are testing the waters to see how these sell at small stores or something. Idk I just think its odd that no major retailer is carrying them
I think they may be testing to see the actual demand for this release before they go out and distribute to other chains.

they doing exactly what the been doing with the iversons and kemps...first OG colorway released is going out to the same reebok accounts as before then colorways after that will hit other retailers like FTL and FNL

It could be a ploy to move the Retro+ colours coming down the line. IIRC there were only 2 OG colours, so people who don't end up getting them will have to settle for the Retro +. It worked to some extent with the Kamikaze II.

they doing exactly what the been doing with the iversons and kemps...first OG colorway released is going out to the same reebok accounts as before then colorways after that will hit other retailers like FTL and FNL
My spot didn't get the red toe questions, he said he was all the way up to around noon on release day. Said he was waiting for shipment. Never got em, had posters up and everyrhing. Said the buyer for that store didnt order em, said him and the buyer didnt get along. They did get the Seattle Kemps tho.

I called about a hour ago and he said they didn't have em yet, check back tomorrow.

Alot of us 30+ cats in here wanting this shoes but the reality is that the 16 year old resellers will probably beat us. I really wish Reebok had retroed these prior to 2008 or even 2011 at the very latest.
HaHa....... if that aint the truth, thats usually how it works now a dayz wit these young resellers!!!!!!!!!
32 here,cot damn feels good to see so many fellow nters at sim ilar age...thought it was me and all 15 year olds in here...
tongue.gif
:rofl:
Said the same thing to myself!!!.......gonna be 34 tomorrow and been doin it since b4 high school!!!!.....
grin.gif

Just a quick reminder for those that don't go look through the thread.. Reebok posted that these will be available at Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh, Villa, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace.. so you might wanna give these spots a call where ever you're at 

I'll be 35 next month and I had the white colorway back in 8th grade(i think)..Nobody in SW Ohio is getting these..I guess I can try online..

Guess I'm the youngest guy on this thread lol...

Def remember pro wings tho I vaguely remember the wing logo resembling the air Jordan logo on the 1s and 2s, almost tricked cats into thinking I had on jays....

This shouldn't be too hard of a release, most will prolly be out for the 8s that drop on Sat

called my local mom and pop to see if I get a different associate to see if they get anything bigger than a 12, and I do. Duke says 12/13 should be the biggest we can't quite confirm just yet, try us on Friday. SMH, Friday gonna be a LONG DAY!

^^^you do realize they drop Friday and not Saturday right?
yessir my schedule is filled for Friday. E-Camping man, lol. If I strike out off to the mom and pop, than I gotta take the wife to work and other errands.

Back
Top Bottom