@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

my boy just text me and told me he talked to a rep from shaqattaq.com and they gonna have a FSR about 4-5 pairs in some sizes. Smallest they'll have is an 8 and biggest is a 23
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
They were up on *** for quite a bit...

*****-****.com sold out at $218+.

Last edited:
Hopefully End comes through for those of us living in the UK.
End just dropped em seem like they were gone in less than 3 minutes.... btw I know that its stupid to keep posting links to who has them especially with the lurkers looking for info..... but for those who haven't secured a pair like me can we keep it to a simple PM please let kicks deals do the rest

copped size 11.5US..i wear in nike 11.5US. do you think it will fit? i saw earlier posts mentioning to go up 0.5 size..but no mention in comparison with?...other nike? other reebok sneakers?

can someone who already has them how they fit in comparison to their jordans? i would be grateful. thanks

copped size 11.5US..i wear in nike 11.5US. do you think it will fit? i saw earlier posts mentioning to go up 0.5 size..but no mention in comparison with?...other nike? other reebok sneakers?
can someone who already has them how they fit in comparison to their jordans? i would be grateful. thanks

try looking through the thread....

....hint...try page 16....

They are on par with 11s,

I would like to withdraw my name from the older nt crowd! My connect for the "Raffle" came through! Good luck to all tonight/tomorrow now I can sleep in peace

Does anyone know if the major chains are getting these? Also can anyone tell me some sites these are gonna be dropped at tomorrow and at what time if possible? Thanks

Does anyone know if the major chains are getting these? Also can anyone tell me some sites these are gonna be dropped at tomorrow and at what time if possible? Thanks

Would you like us to buy them for you, and come to your house to tie the laces too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom