@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

the line outside foot locker on 34th street is already kinda crazy 
pimp.gif

What???!!!! Smh damn

You know if the shoe city off Rhode island got em?
I called Expression Cranston yesterday to see if they were getting them, as well at the one in New Bedford. Both said they were getting them. Then again, I never trust Expressions so take the information for what it's worth.

My sheikh didn't end up getting em...... Yet. Said didn't come in their shipment, but maybe Monday?

This is crazy. No call from dtlr. Looks like I'm going to take an L unless Reebok comes through but the cubs have a better chance of winning it all this year than that

hype doesnt care about generations, if it can resell for more, people will buy it. brand of shoe doesnt matter anymore. in the end making it harder for people like us that really want the shoe.

Guess you didn't see what happened with not only the OG color Kamikazes, but the retro+ plus colors as well. Joints sold extremely well.
I would like to think that this Shaq model may be more popular than the Kamikaze II, probably the favorite of the Shaq line. These will not last long at all.

Go hard or taste salt!!!

Yeah, I thought the same thing about Ewing's :smh:

It has nothing to do with the generations .. but since you're bringing up generations, a lot of the older generation people are the ones going after this as well as some of this new generation.

It has nothing to do with brand anymore (unless its Adidas lol) but if its a "new release" count on it selling out and if it doesnt so be it, but it wont sit for long. As someone above stated, if it can resell it will be bought. A reseller will pitch a marketing scheme better than the maker of the shoe. JB Nike Reebok dont have to do anything as for marketing when its new release time, all the media sites, blogs etc handle all that for them. Feeding the hype train.

So if you wanna chance it and wake up a few hours after 8am .. then go for it

I stand corrected.

My sheikh didn't end up getting em...... Yet. Said didn't come in their shipment, but maybe Monday?

My local spot (that supposedly gets everything) said almost the same thing. Could we be expecting a "staggered" release?

Two stores near me got only 1 sz run...gonna roll up at 830 for the 10am opening, dude said I should be good only a few ppl goin for em but we'll see

The shoe palace where I'm getting my pair tomorrow, hasn't received their shipment either, that's why they are telling everyone to pick up after 5 to make sure they get their shipment

Does anybody have a pic of that line at 34th? That was a surprise release, maybe could mean a wider release later

a few of the europe sites had them but they are all gone already. hopefully this midnight release wont be so bad.

I guess I dont agree with the people being stingy about information on here. I have been here a long time and this site has been about sharing info to help us all get our pairs for years. Don't you think the lurkers are on twitter and SC and every other site looking for info. All we are doing is hurting the strength of our own team here by holding back info from the group. Just my opinion of that elitist attitude about not posting links or anything. If I get a link that can help you guys out you can be damn sure its getting posted in here.

Last edited:
My local spot (that supposedly gets everything) said almost the same thing. Could we be expecting a "staggered" release?
Not sure. He said they got all the posters and other stuff, but nothing in their shipment.

Said the manager called the dm to ask what's up, said they MIGHT get em late. Said for me to call, or he'd call me on Monday... Hope they do get em.

I stand corrected.
Yeah man. ANY Signature Retro release will sell out fast these days. Especially the OG c'ways of the shoe. The Adidas Mutombos are going to sell out. Fact is...there are resellers looking to capitalize on buyers of nostalgia. Trying to go online and cop a major release is a crap shoot at best. Like what was mentioned, unless you got a FAST internet connection or you use the infamous "bots" to checkout fast......it's highly unlikely you'll be successful in copping. The day these release don't help either, as there is NO OTHER major release tomorrow, so EVERYBODY that likes sneakers will be on them. In L.A -where I'm at- all the places that are getting them are doing some sort of raffle. There's been a lot of people checking around and calling the stores for them. I've called some yesterday and before I could finish my words, the store clerks told me they were raffling. Goes to show the hype is on them where I live. I got raffle tickets from 3 places today and fortunately......I got picked by one of them a few hours ago. I'm set and I hope all goes well for you and the others. Just be mindful now of this sneaker culture. 
smokin.gif

All the spots in my area that are getting these are first come first serve (as it should be). I'm anticipating an easy cop tomorrow morning :smokin. There are not too many folks around here that are going out of their way to buy Reeboks. I was worried when the pearlized navy Iversons released as well and they still have them on shelves so I'll take that as somewhat of a gauge for this release. I don't think this release will be as hard as some people think.

They are releasing on a number of sites
- Sheikh
- Packers
- Pick your shoes
- City Gear
- Shoe Palace
- Jimmy Jazz
- Reebok
- DTLR
- RUVILLA

If anyone wants to add to this list go ahead

Last edited:
s dubl ..thats what @ReebokClassics tweeted.

Reebok Classics ‏@ReebokClassics Shaq Attaq drops TOMORROW - @JimmyJazz @Shiekhshoes @RUVILLA @citygear @ShoeCity @DTLR @Shoe_Palace or at http://bddy.me/11CJKFc 8AM EST.

ShoeCity said in store only tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom