@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Those and the Shaqnosis were my favourites of Shaqs shoes....I remember my friends dad had a pair of Shaqnosis back in the day....We would all go to his house and trip out that he was wearing the nike Cross trainers and his dad was rocking the Shaqnosis....

think someone said they'll be $160 but forgot what date

price is lame as hell but ill prolly cop anyway...smh

The Shaq's R 2 I'll very underrated shoe wish I had them when I was twelve lol

maybe soon ! Pics from Ig today.... I hope this release don't get hyped up

Last edited:
All these Celebs rocking them. You got Jay Z rocking them today. The hype is going to be on these so you will definitely need to stay on top of the release date. 

Man, the 90's will forever rule the sneaker game. Reebok is turning it up this year. Will be getting these for damn sure!:smokin

All these Celebs rocking them. You got Jay Z rocking them today. The hype is going to be on these so you will definitely need to stay on top of the release date. 
Every Reebok retro release has been slept on in a major way in my area and I expect these to also be an easy cop.

Looking and studying pics these shoes look bulky/really wide.  Anyone got info on how these fit? I'm probably gonna be doing an online purchase if they release.

Wow $160 for shaq attacks! Don't like the price, was hoping they would sit but with the limited tag, that won't happen

Back
Top Bottom