@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

To me.....it's all about quality. If the leather, nubuck, etc is good on this shoe. It doesn't matter too much with the C'way. It's a classic that hasn't been released in years.

Whites are a must in these...with that price tag idk about the blks, they clean but like the previous post it doesn't really show the design like the other colorways...suns are nice too I just want to c more pics

Whites are a must in these...with that price tag idk about the blks, they clean but like the previous post it doesn't really show the design like the other colorways...suns are nice too I just want to c more pics

for me, at least one pair of blacks will be picked up. it's an OG c/w. I'd rather have that than the suns.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I like the blacks better than the whites, the whites look more classic but the blacks look classier, blacks look higher end IMO, wish the blue was more metalic shiny looking like it was on the OG's, that kinda ruins 'em for me.

i was thinkn that too. they will prob OD on different colors or drop frank thomas sneaks. they need to drop old "blacktop" series reeboks
I hope they do!!! That big hurt in the White/navy/red c/w is 
nthat.gif

I don't think reebok knew how many classics they really had....alot of people I knew laughed at reeboks before iverson... I always rocked em anyway because they were dope... I punished these shaqs in the 9th grade.... I remember the stores that sold these had Shaqs shoe size for the display... That was one big *** shoe .. Lol

I don't think reebok knew how many classics they really had....alot of people I knew laughed at reeboks before iverson... I always rocked em anyway because they were dope... I punished these shaqs in the 9th grade.... I remember the stores that sold these had Shaqs shoe size for the display... That was one big *** shoe .. Lol
did they? i was always a reebok kid (kamikaze 2, shaqnosis, answer 1) and i know i was fresh... no kids in my school had jordans or anything dope like that, i was killin it even back then...

Props to him for revitalizing the brand but i mean... was it that hard to just look at what nikes doing and do that??

Seriously myself and others on here have been making lists and Reebok retro ideas for years. Heck I have old sketches of marketing ideas for each model :lol:

Seriously myself and others on here have been making lists and Reebok retro ideas for years. Heck I have old sketches of marketing ideas for each model :lol:

Their problem was that Adidas scooped 'em when they were up for sale. If it was Nike we'd be seeing Fusions/Hybrids on top of some (low quality) retros.

I think the blacks are droppin alongside the white's ..saw this sample pair ..

:pimp: Man these look GOOD... like a bacon & egg sandwich (RIP Bernie Mac).

My bornday is on April 1st so I would most definitely be looking to get both pairs,but I am a little concerned that these are gonna be a pain in the *** to get.

It's these or the bugs bunny 8s for me :smh: hopefully they release another colorway later in the summer so i can grab a pair.

Last edited:
It's these or the bugs bunny 8s for me
mean.gif
hopefully they release another colorway later in the summer so i can grab a pair.
Im grabbing the white pair and the 8s. Ive seen pics of a Phoenix Suns colorway, no word on the release date but theres pics out there.

Back
Top Bottom