@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Just checked out on PYS with 3 pairs, kept hitting add to cart as it was freezing.

Lets see if I get any of em.

I don't need any of em... Luckily I have 2 homies that need and wear my size, another is willing to take a 13 in place of his 14.

It said 0 left when i checked out 
nerd.gif
better than - 45 left i suppose :rofl:

Last edited:
This is shaping up to be like that NBA store fiasco with the White Cement 4's lol.

8 am it is.  Chose the perfect day to take a work from home day.  If I can't land them in the AM, I'm passing.  Already landed my two Reebok grails, as much as I love these, I won't pay much over retail for them.

Since there are no sites left for tonight... Lets talk about how the PYS cancellation process works for those that are aware kindly share some knowledge lol :tongue:

Is it worst than FNL? How quickly do they process refunds?

Since there are no sites left for tonight... Lets talk about how the PYS cancellation process works for those that are aware kindly share some knowledge lol :tongue:

Is it worst than FNL? How quickly do they process refunds?
:nerd:

Glad I used bill me later....

This is shaping up to be like that NBA store fiasco with the White Cement 4's lol.
Were you a part of that too ? only real reason i decided to double up on these cause that order got cancelled... now if this order get's cancelled too.. that will be funny 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Were you a part of that too ? only real reason i decided to double up on these cause that order got cancelled... now if this order get's cancelled too.. that will be funny 
ohwell.gif
Yeah, grabbed failed at copping a pair for my boy since he was only able to land a size 10 last year.  Got a 20% off coupon out of it at least.

Last edited:
for those that got a confirmation e-mail from pys...what was the exact time you received it? and what was your size? :nerd:

Man..... PYS was super slow for me and made me miss out. Oh well, might go in person my local spot.

for those that got a confirmation e-mail from pys...what was the exact time you received it? and what was your size? :nerd:

12:13 and size 10, now my boy just got 2 in his cart by accident. Paid for both and never got a confirmation email. Just shows he paid through PayPal

Buy/sell/trade does not belong in here.

Either put it in your sig, or read the rules of the buy/sell section and post there.

Got my email conf at 9:20 pst.

Back
Top Bottom