@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Got my PYS confirmation at 12:08am EST Sz 10

I used paypal so they wouldn't mess up my account with a hold...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@pickyourshoes
Please check this message regarding the status of your order. … We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

First of all, thanks for your support. Unfortunately, due to overwhelming demands, we will have to refund those of you whose orders came in after we are sold out of your size. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope we will be able to serve your demands better in the future.

For those whose order we cannot fulfill, we will refund you and email you your refund confirmation within the next hour or two. Best of luck finding your pair elsewhere, and we apologize again for the inconvenience.

First of all, thanks for your support. Unfortunately, due to overwhelming demands, we will have to refund those of you whose orders came in after we are sold out of your size. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope we will be able to serve your demands better in the future.

For those whose order we cannot fulfill, we will refund you and email you your refund confirmation within the next hour or two. Best of luck finding your pair elsewhere, and we apologize again for the inconvenience.

PYS has been around how long now? ...and they're "hoping" to serve peoples demands better? :lol: Comedy!

Man y'all got me shook. I'm headed to camp now lol, was gone wait till 6 f that now

Last edited:
They're based out of L.A., they should just sell the 1 FSR to locals to save on shipping
laugh.gif

I don't know why a site would even want to mess with these.
Seems like more headache than it's worth.
Just to have a few pairs of a hyped release, they're willing to upset their customers and have to give refunds when they oversell.
I wouldn't even bother if I owned a site.
I'd want Reebok, Nike, or whoever to give me a reasonable amount or keep them, and sell GRs instead.

I want a Pair but will not pay resell prices! Why rebook should have been general release!

Same here, want them, but only for retail or a tiny bit more.
And they should have been a GR.
Not so much praise for Swizz around here now.

Last edited:
just hope these won't be more than $279 after today on ebay....if i strike out on RBK which I most likel will :smh:

Back
Top Bottom