@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

wow packers seriously!! man the game is all messedup now. 11.5 sold out in 1 second . smh.. its time to let the sneaker game go. i cant even get a pari of reeboks. now smh lol

Tried for an 11 for a guy I work with exactly at 12 and it was gone smh.

Chill on the buying/selling/trading in here though or else you'll be suspended.

JJ orders going out today.

If you guys got order confirmations, you should be good to go. Orders w/sig confirms take a little longer to get out.

Damn I didn't unclick it when buying too much in a rush

The hype for these are REAL! Shiekshoes just dropped and i managed to secure a 11.5 for $159 + No Tax + Free Shipping.
nthat.gif

I Had to do it since im not sure if Foreversneakz will come thru.

Packers sold out. Messed up and tried to go back and get a 13 for a NTer after I already had the 9 lol tried. Guess I'll try somewhere else for my true size.

Nothin Yall haven't already seen but just copped mine from dtlr...

The leather is super thin and creases easy but visually a masterpiece lol

The hype for these are REAL! Shiekshoes just dropped and i managed to secure a 11.5 for $159 + No Tax + Free Shipping.
nthat.gif

I Had to do it since im not sure if Foreversneakz will come thru.

I got mine too. The shoes weren't on for long. I checked out through Paypal and got a Paypal confirmation as well as a receipt from shiekhs. I should be good right? Are they known to cancel orders?

Man glad i was able to cop from end yesterday. Had to work overnight and it would have been impossible for me to cop. Good luck to all of those still on the hunt. Really hope Qboogie gets his pair

Yeah buddy. Got a 2nd pair just in case psy cancels. Walked into City Gear off Mesa in Htown during early lunch and picked up a pair. The size 10 wanted had issues with the leather. They ran kinda big in my opinion so I went with a 9.5. 

Last edited:
i missed out on both sites just now but someone picked up a pair for me...sigh, never thought it would be that difficult for reeboks lol

good luck to everyone

Back
Top Bottom