@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Man glad i was able to cop from end yesterday. Had to work overnight and it would have been impossible for me to cop. Good luck to all of those still on the hunt. Really hope Qboogie gets his pair
Fam I did !!! Earlier today on Reebok.com ... Was refreshing and saw a buy it now button. Pulled the trigger on a 13 but have a feeling I should have gone with the 13. We shall see when I get them. Thanks for the concern homie!

Yeah buddy. Got a 2nd pair just in case psy cancels. Walked into City Gear off Mesa in Htown during early lunch and picked up a pair. The size I wanted had issues. They ran kinda big in my opinion so I went with a 9.5. 
I just talked to pys if you haven't received a cancellation by now you're good... they said they sent them all out by 12:00 pst last night

I got mine too. The shoes weren't on for long. I checked out through Paypal and got a Paypal confirmation as well as a receipt from shiekhs. I should be good right? Are they known to cancel orders?
Nicee... yeah i had the new arrivals page on my browser and kept refreshing before it hit 9PST. Even with my old laggy shop computer i was able to grab a pair. This is my first time ordering from them ever and we are good as long as we got the confirm email. 

Well, it looks like I'm out of luck unless there's a wider release later.
Not paying ridiculous reseller prices.

^^ You should be good.. i have a good feeling that this release will be similar to the Kamikaze drop. The Shaqs are going to pop up at random online stores soon i bet.

Scooped mine up earlier locally..... now canceling first order overseas that euro plus shipping 250..... not cutting it....

^^ You should be good.. i have a good feeling that this release will be similar to the Kamikaze drop. The Shaqs are going to pop up at random online stores soon i bet.
thats what Im hopin for...how I got the kamikaze sonics colorway

Last edited:
YES! Karmaloop came through! Sz. 11 copped!

Tried to be patient all morning and hope there was an online retailer with them rather than going into LA to fight for these. So happy.

Got thru on jack threads. Let's wait for the cancellation.

Also got thru on karmaloop. Also awaiting confirmation or cancellation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom