@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

So its looking like all these places sites were not built to handle the amount of traffic they got resulting in crashing and overselling stock .. resulting in all these cancellations

Sad that all these people who are getting these emails will now have to hunt for the shoe somewhere else, many will go the resell route. And only some will move on and catch the July release.

mean.gif

anyone with on feet pics?didnt sat to get them online and 2-3 hours later they were vanished from all my euro sites.lol.aw well..if not retail ill pass..cmon shaqs 3...im waiting reebok.

Yes, one from karmaloop saying that my order was cancelled because they oversold and one from PayPal saying that karmaloop refunded my payment. I got one of each email for both my cancellations. Both the cancellations were for size 11.5.
damn, crossing my fingers my order doesnt get cancelled too

Got the call from PYS, offering to sell me a 10.5 instead of the sz 10's they oversold. My PYS tracking number says my package is 1lb.

Reebok cancelled my order..:smh:....not surprised really...well at least I scored from Karmaloop, and called in to get a 20% discount, so that helps a lil bit.

havent got mine cancelled yet. Im prayin to jebebus my joints dont get cancelled. I got no order confirm but i got no message saying they were sold out it just went through normally. they will probably get cancelled but who knows :frown:

Last edited:
Got a UPS confirmation from Shiekh Shoes. Box is 3.7 pounds. Will arrive here next Thursday.

Can't wait. :pimp:

I threw it in the bag too early smh.. only chance i have left if my preorder from FSz. hope they come thru Crosses fingers*

Friend of mine sent me this! Theres a hair inside the actual carbon fiber.

He compared the shoe quality to a B-Grade Nike or a Payless shoe.  So i don't see prices sitting high for to long.

Back
Top Bottom