@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Here is mine

After work I went on my rounds to different spots in Vegas, everyone sold out. Something told me to go into the hypebeast mall... Fashion Show on the strip (PG Plaza got nothing on this place)

To my utter surprise I walk into Shoe Palace and there they were chillin on the counter, checked the size 10.5 (my size) some fool didn't pick up his raffle so my hard work paid off... :smile:

Been wanting these since Shaq broke the backboard...

This morning I ended up clicking sz 7 on reebok.com instead of 11 (page loaded kinda slow and finished loading as I clicked)... Didn't notice it until after I checked out. Right away sent an email to reebok asking to cancel.... Guess what? Just got shipping email :rolleyes

I better not have to pay to send it back :smh:

Hmmm... I think I have a reebok outlet near me too. Haven't been there in YEARS..

Got my shipping confirm from citygear, expected delivery next wednesday, still no email from villa even though it says my transaction is complete and gives me a shipping tracking number on the site.

not sure but i dont think so... if anyone wouldve had it i would think reebok.com would but they only had up to 14
This whole release comes off as fly by night per sey, I'm not even sure I'm gonna go after these in July, the Suns colorway in these is a must for me, I've kinda fallen out of love with the OGs, plus the shiny blue material on these remakes just looks off.

I was able to grab 2 pairs and 1 of them is precreased makes me sick after waiting that long o well guess I shouldn't be greedy

I was able to cop at my local Shoe Palace. There weren't that many people in line like I predicted. Me and my boy were the 5th and 6th person to show up. Glad no one ahead of me was a size 13 because they only had one pair, my boy behind me needed a size 13 as well but he ended up copping the 12.

FYI guys these are a bit roomy, I kind of wish I got the size 12 because I tried on my friends pair on and they fit perfect! Nonetheless I am extremely happy and grateful that I was able to buy the Shaq Attaq for retail. These are one of my grails and anyone that knows me knows that I've been looking for this OG for years! I'm super stoked Reebok decided to retro these, they just might be my favorite release of the year so far right above the royal 1s and the 88 3s.

So no karmaloop shipping info for anyone, besides the few that called? Assuming pairs will go out early Monday and get to most people by Wednesday or Thursday.

Cus it's not just precreased it has a big indentation like a finger print on the toe. And I was stocking a pair for the collection.

One sneaker in my pair is creased on the toe. Pretty pissed. It is at the end of the toe box and looks unnatural or else I wouldn't care.

Back
Top Bottom