@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I hope these aren't a hassle to get. i remember when these first released i had a choice between these and the aqua 8's of course i chose the aqua's, but i really wanted these too. now is my chance.. what do you guys think will these be a hassle  ?

Last edited:
I hope these aren't a hassle to get. i remember when these first released i had a choice between these and the aqua 8's of course i chose the aqua's, but i really wanted these too. now is my chance.. what do you guys think will these be a hassle  ?

They've got a $160 price tag - that may deter some but if they are 'limited' you can bet the resellers will make things tricky.

anyone got any info on where to pre-order? pm me, cant let the beasts beat me to these

Reebok website is such a hassle to check out on though. I just got on there yesterday to see if this coupon worked and I could barely add a shoe to the cart, and then once I got it in I couldnt even get to the checkout screen

oooo weeeeee we are only weeks away from release cant wait!! after the comfort and quality of kamikaze II im ready

anyone think KarmaLoop will have these? They had the Georgetown Questions and some Kamikazes as well.

Man I can't wait to get these Attaq 1's. I felt terrible when I sold my OG's a few years back but this retro is heaven sent! 

p.s.

I still have my un-opened "Shaq" action figure where he's in the home uniform. So many good memories of his rookie year and just being a shocked at how strong he was. I still remember him breaking the backboard on an episode of Inside Stuff
eek.gif

Man I can't wait to get these Attaq 1's. I felt terrible when I sold my OG's a few years back but this retro is heaven sent! 

p.s.

I still have my un-opened "Shaq" action figure where he's in the home uniform. So many good memories of his rookie year and just being a shocked at how strong he was. I still remember him breaking the backboard on an episode of Inside Stuff
eek.gif
Just you saying Inside Stuff brings back good memories. It'd be dope if they brung back NBA on NBC.

thought of dis istantly lol...

DOPE, and they need to introduce Ahmad Rashad to new generation. That Michael Jordan 50 special they were asking me who was interviewing MJ. I was like Ahmad Rashad, Inside Stuff, you aint know, lol.

Thank for the info people 
pimp.gif
 i'm counting the days.. and i wonder if that means my local jj will have them. would be nice just to go pick them up in store

Last edited:
:pimp: Thanks and repped for the info.

:lol: Ya'll took me back with the Inside Stuff mention.

Right after City Guys,Hangtime etc went off I was tuned in.

laugh.gif
@ these going for $400 on ebay.
I went to ebay to see if you were fakin the funk and you sure wasn't. I did see a pair of Shaq Attaq IIs, I really wanted those. I hope they retro 'em now. I hope you hear me Reebok.

Back
Top Bottom