@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

is ycmc not even charging people cards till tomorrow? checked my account today and I dont even have a pending charge from them yet.

A fellow NTer PMed me asking if I could provide some feedback on how these feel. I took the time to try my pair on last night to hopefully give some people an idea on how they fit. IMO these run TTS. I didn't have time to re-lace them like I do all my shoes. I personally like having my laces a little loose. They fit fine factory laced. Comparing them to Js, I'd say they feel better than XIs. The XIs to me are a little tight at first, but the Shaqs feel a lot better. I'd probably compare the fit close to IVs, Vs, VIIIs or XIIs. WC/BC IIIs run kind of big to me. I used these Js because those are some of the more recent releases. The pump does work and it provides a tighter fit around the sides if needed. Just like all the pumps that where released back in the day from what I can remember (I'm 33 since people were dropping their age the other day 
laugh.gif
). I feel these will crease easy...before I even tried them on I saw some light creasing starting to form on the toe box. Anyway if you had questions about sizing..I'd go TTS. I hope this helps some of you and good luck tomorrow.

i got the call from DTLR yesterday for the Shaqs! went by the store and saw the list and only 11 pairs were raffled off

i got the call from DTLR yesterday for the Shaqs! went by the store and saw the list and only 11 pairs were raffled off
I called my local DTLR yesterday and the guy I spoke to said it was FCFS no raffle.  I hope the dude wasn't clueless cus if I missed the raffle...SMH...sigh.

They took my money immediately out of my bank account.

i gave em a call. they said they werent gonna charge until they are shipped out and that invoicing wouldnt start till tomorrow, but possibly today. but did say that if I got an order # then I was good. so I should be alright.

A fellow NTer PMed me asking if I could provide some feedback on how these feel. I took the time to try my pair on last night to hopefully give some people an idea on how they fit. IMO these run TTS. I didn't have time to re-lace them like I do all my shoes. I personally like having my laces a little loose. They fit fine factory laced. Comparing them to Js, I'd say they feel better than XIs. The XIs to me are a little tight at first, but the Shaqs feel a lot better. I'd probably compare the fit close to IVs, Vs, VIIIs or XIIs. WC/BC IIIs run kind of big to me. I used these Js because those are some of the more recent releases. The pump does work and it provides a tighter fit around the sides if needed. Just like all the pumps that where released back in the day from what I can remember (I'm 33 since people were dropping their age the other day 
laugh.gif
). I feel these will crease easy...before I even tried them on I saw some light creasing starting to form on the toe box. Anyway if you had questions about sizing..I'd go TTS. I hope this helps some of you and good luck tomorrow.
thanks for letting us know. Thanks to the other guys who responded too. 

Just called Reebok they said release time is for sure 8 am online tomorrow...but she said they expect them gone in less then a minute. And if you get them in your cart it's not guaranteed you don't have an allotted time it's whoever is the quickest so she suggested making an account. They also except Paypal so that can make things for everyone faster. Good luck to all I'm glad I went the preorder route cause this one looks to be a hard COP

Man I'm gettin real anxious now. 24 hours from now I'll either be elated or crushed lol. Man why cpuldnt these release next week when I'm off on friday 
mean.gif

Got my shipping confirmations from YCMC. Looks like I'll get some sleep tonight.

is ycmc not even charging people cards till tomorrow? checked my account today and I dont even have a pending charge from them yet.
They took my money immediately out of my bank account.
i gave em a call. they said they werent gonna charge until they are shipped out and that invoicing wouldnt start till tomorrow, but possibly today. but did say that if I got an order # then I was good. so I should be alright.
My money was withdrawn immediately. It was pending for about 4-5 days. But it was definitely taken out
My Shaqs shipped from ycmc! Whoever preordered, expect shipping.
Got my shipping confirmations from YCMC. Looks like I'll get some sleep tonight.
Dope (Chris Humphries voice)

The past few weeks Ive been checking my subscriptions and would see this thread would have like 3-4 posts daily. I check this morning and 34 new posts since last night before bed. Oh yeah this baby is about to get moving as the time get closer and those on the fence jump on board. Lurkers lookin for links lol

Last edited:
This is gonna be the most hype Reebok has seen in years. Maybe ever.
Yup.. i don't know why they would limit these to certain spots.. hopefully they release them later on ftl,fnl,eb etc.. especially fnl so i can try and scoop another pair with a discount

Last edited:
Yup.. i don't know why they would limit these to certain spots.. hopefully they release them later on ftl,fnl,eb etc.. especially fnl so i can try and scoop another pair with a discount

Yeah its totally stupid on Reebok's part to limit these this much. For a company that doesn't really have huge releases like Nike does. Why wouldn't they cash in and just sell the hell out of these. Make a million of them to go around. They will still sell out.

Yeah its totally stupid on Reebok's part to limit these this much. For a company that doesn't really have huge releases like Nike does. Why wouldn't they cash in and just sell the hell out of these. Make a million of them to go around. They will still sell out.
I could see why they only put out so many but Id def put out more than they did. Id be looking to capitalize as much profit as possible. But maybe they also dont want to battle nikes big releases on saturday since nike draws so much hype anyway. who knows. But i see these getting to ftl fnl etc soon theyd be dumb not to get them especially since the availability of stores is so limited at the moment. people are still going to be looking for these

if you have a DTLR, Villa, or JJ by u i say call them i know a few of them by me are getting them not all a select few tho

Back
Top Bottom