@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

So according to Fabolous in the beginning of the video above, Packer Shoes is doing a "Blue Chips" edition of the Shaq Attaq.  I'm not implying that Fabolous is a credible sneaker source by any means, but if what he says is true I think this would be a pretty interesting collabo. I'm guessing the shoe would incorporate the team colors of "Western University" from the movie.

Nice find. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more of this.

Phoenix suns have been a hard c'way to bring out in a kick. Jordan 8's weren't recieved well either in that c'way. They should have did a simple 2 color blocking, like have the tongue in purple and have the rest the same as the Magic c'way with purple replacing the blue. A laker c'way would look good in a away or home. People want to stay with the OG c'ways but realistically......the shoe hasn't been retro'ed in over 19yrs. So I wouldn't expect Reebok to JUST release 2 c'ways. There is a lot of young sneaker heads who weren't alive when the attaqs first released.[emoji]127758[/emoji]

Really only like how they incorporated the flare on the ankle padding of the Suns. Other than that, the color-blocking looks horrible...

weird how they'd do a blue chips cw seeing that he didn't wear them in the movie. i believe they all wore some reebok atr bball pumps

Last edited:
For those interested in the Reebok Viz Hex comparison...

Anybody confirm the rumor that the white ones are going to have a wider release around July ?
I mean more pairs, and to more stores.
By the way, these also released yesterday in Tokyo Japan. Almost 1 month after the US release date.

Anybody confirm the rumor that the white ones are going to have a wider release around July ?
I mean more pairs, and to more stores.
By the way, these also released yesterday in Tokyo Japan. Almost 1 month after the US release date.
Swizz mentioned a restock in July.  No clarification on when exactly or what cw.

Did the Tokyo shops/sites sell out already?

Swizz mentioned a restock in July.  No clarification on when exactly or what cw.

Did the Tokyo shops/sites sell out already?

All sold out online, although nothing as crazy as stateside, took about a half a day to sell out.
Still available in non-popular sizes in store, although the 18,900 yen price isn't very appealing.
http://shop.reebokjapan.com/pc/item/detail.cgi?brand_code=953&itemCd=953_V47915&itemGrcd=953_NR445
http://store.kickslab.com/item/789.html
http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/items/V47915.html

Are you sure Swizz mentioned the restock ? I mean to me, as long as it's Swizz who came out with the news, sound like the truth to me.

Yes it was him.  If you dig through this thread you should be able to find other mentions of it.  We aren't sure if he meant a restock of the OG cw or retro+ though.

^^^he did tweet, after the initial shaq attaq release, that a restock would happen but he was very vague about it.

From what i got Finishline will charge $160, Look for these in Finishline doors and online in AUG- Not the white based,.. But we will have another OG color- 

-Fresh

From what i got Finishline will charge $160, Look for these in Finishline doors and online in AUG- Not the white based,.. But we will have another OG color- 

-Fresh
any more details on what colorway? I'm crossing my fingers for the all blacks.

Finally got my hands on 2 pair today @retail...loving the quality so far, favorite pair I've purchased all year

Back
Top Bottom