@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

whats the story behind this? it takes a ******g rap producer to put two and two together and release retros of shoes many wanted retroed in the first place?

is reebok THAT dumb and so far in a damn hole?

NK, I think that Reebok's been a hot mess for the past decade and that they've not be able to retain any of their staff from the 80s to the early 00s - unlike Nike which is essentially built on 'lifers'.

What happens then is that you have a high rate of turnover and no one there to execute on plans. They may have wanted to retro some joints in the mid 00s but the Adidas acquisiton probably shook those things up. Then there's the whole business of contracts, etc...

Additionally Swizz Beatz was brought in as part of their lame Reebok x Hip Hop trend that started with Jay-Z and the recently cut Rozay. I think their first 'Reethym of Light' concept failed so they opted to go back to the fundamentals and get their OG endorsers to back them.

Last edited:
You lose some of the details in the overlays and panels with this black joint. Not sure if these are worth $160 but if it has the same great, real leather as the white pair it'll be a gametime decision.

Late pass..Just noticed Gerald Green has been rocking the attaqs in the playoffs.

Haven't had much interest in the playoffs since my lakeshow gone fishin.

You lose some of the details in the overlays and panels with this black joint. Not sure if these are worth $160 but if it has the same great, real leather as the white pair it'll be a gametime decision.

exactly.

i dont know why but i just love reebok pumps

kicking myself for missing the black top pumps and court victory 2 that released a few years back:smh:

exactly.

i dont know why but i just love reebok pumps

kicking myself for missing the black top pumps and court victory 2 that released a few years back:smh:
I'm with you on that. Fortunately, they are releasing the black tops next year or possibly.....at the end of the year. I remember being in the 2nd grade and seeing some kids on the playground with some black tops. Back then....I thought it meant that Reebok was the only brand that had black soles LOL
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom