@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

You're gonna laugh at me, but give it a 100 or so firm presses, Working your thumb around the entire surface area of the pump on the tongue.

If it still does absolutely nothing after that,  i think they really are DOA

one shoe finally actually pumped. i test it by using the release valve if i hear the hiss i know it works. the other shoe im pretty sure is broken and air is trapped with the release valve not working..

Received my pair. One pump is completely flat, so much so I can press the pump in completely without holding the shoe. The other Pump is the complete opposite feeling like the shoe has been pumped to its full capacity. It does inflate barely but it takes a lot of pumping and I can't feel anything inflating anywhere on the shoe. The other thing thats noticeably different between this retro and the 2013 retro is the color. While its very close the 2013 release was noticeably darker.

Received my pair. One pump is completely flat, so much so I can press the pump in completely without holding the shoe. The other Pump is the complete opposite feeling like the shoe has been pumped to its full capacity. It does inflate barely but it takes a lot of pumping and I can't feel anything inflating anywhere on the shoe. The other thing thats noticeably different between this retro and the 2013 retro is the color. While its very close the 2013 release was noticeably darker.

Appreciate the mini review. I must've had a bad pair in '13 too - 'cos my Pumps were utter 'ish and continue to be utter 'ish.

Thats sad to hear, I notice the Azure color difference with the 2013, but to hear about the Pump issues is definitely alarming, I literally have close to 20 pairs combined of all colorways and all of the Pumps are perfect.  

Thats sad to hear, I notice the Azure color difference with the 2013, but to hear about the Pump issues is definitely alarming, I literally have close to 20 pairs combined of all colorways and all of the Pumps are perfect.  

Yea it's bad I'm going to have to return them and try for another pair. I'll post a video up before they go back

Man all these horrific stories makes me glad I didn't sell my 2013 and purchase a 2016/17 pair

I just hope I can still cop a pair in another week. I need some time to get these and I see sizes on JJ are starting to drop

I think Im about to cave in. I really need a pair in my collection. I never used the pump (was too tight and cut off circulation) when I had the OGs in high school so Im willing to take the risk.   Just seeing pictures make me smile.

I finally got a DS pair of these for a great price $115 shipped!! I may sit out on the white pair now don't think I need both plus already have the black azure and brick city so I'm probably done with this model.

Looking for a SIZE 14. Can't find them anywhere, not even on reebok.com.

Size 13 seems to be the largest size sold online.

If anyone can point me to the right direction for a 14, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Looking for a SIZE 14. Can't find them anywhere, not even on reebok.com.

Size 13 seems to be the largest size sold online.

If anyone can point me to the right direction for a 14, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
i think i seen a 14 at the reebok outlet near me not sure if its still there this was a few days ago you could give em a call 908-629-0600

Last edited:
i think i seen a 14 at the reebok outlet near me not sure if its still there this was a few days ago you could give em a call 908-629-0600
Thanks for the info. They do have a size 14 (one left) but unfortunately they do NOT take phone orders anymore. I'm out on the west coast so that won't work. Thanks again though. I really appreciate your help. Cheers. 

Last edited:
Those differences are no bueno at all, now will be definitely waiting on deep discounts. 

trethousandgt trethousandgt , thanks for posting the video. Damn shame Reebok's giving no damns about the Pumps. I suppose they feel that these Attaqs will hit clearance regardless of whether they function or not.

I just picked up on something else watching my own video :lol:

the 2017 is overall more narrow. If you look at the sole of the 2017 in comparison to the 2013 the entire shoe (including the sole itself) is more narrow. Pretty drastic too because the 2017 pair is a size 13 and the 2013 pair is a 12 >D

2017 on the left and 2013 on the right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom