@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Can't seem to make a decision.
I want to let em marinate; then maybe I can get them for below retail.
But on the other hand I feel that they won't be available for to long.

Can't seem to make a decision.
I want to let em marinate; then maybe I can get them for below retail.
But on the other hand I feel that they won't be available for to long.
I went ahead and bought a pair. I have the 2013s, but they are starting to yellow on the eyelits. One thing I took from kicksreason video was the comfort as opposed to the 2013 pair. I love mine, but they are near bricks.

Anyone know the release information? Looks like they're only at the big places now and none of the boutiques. Not sure these are definitely gonna sit and go on sale like everyone is saying.

I know I said I was turned off by the $180 price tag but imma go ahead and grab a pair when I get off work. Considering that my size(sz 13) doesn’t sit long enough to see clearance. Good thing is the store I’m getting them from has a bogo on clearance shoes.

I went ahead and got these last night on Reebok size 12 went quick so I got an 11.5 instead. I though these would sit around a little but almost all of the bigger sizes were gone by noon today.

I didn’t cop just yet. I’m going to wait and see a little bit with these. Saw some FSRs on sites but what surprised me is there was nothing bigger than a 12 anywhere. I’m just surprised because this is a BIG MAN shoe. Anyone see bigger sizes than a 12 when checking on these?

Last edited:
Got my size 12 yesterday, 0% discount, ouch. I kind of fell a little disrespected, lol. Oh well, I love these shoes and have never owned them. Guess I will add them to the closet with the Dee Brown's lol. Really I would like to get them signed by him one day.

Just got my pair in from Reebok. As someone that still owns the 2013s, these are not as bad as folks are saying. Way more comfortable than the 2013. Leather is NOT as buttery as the 2013, but the toe box on mine are pretty good.

Attachments

• 20220924_173313.jpg
    20220924_173313.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 229
They have so much heat in the vault, but they don’t want to take the chance and bring them out.

You can only sell so many Shaqs and Iversons...

They should at least try to reissue more of Shaq's and Iverson's back catalog as both athletes are still very relevant today.

Adidas completely dropped the ball with Reebok when they acquired them in '03-'04 and the new parent company appears to not have any direction either.

They should at least try to reissue more of Shaq's and Iverson's back catalog as both athletes are still very relevant today.

Adidas completely dropped the ball with Reebok when they acquired them in '03-'04 and the new parent company appears to not have any direction either.
I’m just not sure how many people will be excited to cop them though in todays sneaker landscape.

I want Shaq 2's soooo damn bad! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom