Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

What's the launch protocol for non Nikes? :lol: the dudes at the local HoH said its getting out of control now. Kids come in and show IG pics of the shoes they want but have no idea of the name.

These better not be a hassle to pick up.. c'mon shortys let us live with these 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
These better not be a hassle to pick up.. c'mon shortys let us live with these 
laugh.gif
I donno, man. FTL and them are hyping it up on Twitter right now because of the Chris Brown performance. Interesting they're dropping on a Friday. I guess they didnt wanna compete with the 4 the next day. If FNL gets the SPA page or Eastbay gets the out of stock pop up at release time.....

They are selling these in Canada already. Retail price $140. Not a lot of hype around here. I went half size down. I wear 10.5 in Kobe's and 10 in Shaqnosis. They are snug but long.

My next pick up and then on to the Olympic Grant Hill 2's on Aug 1st! Glad to get away from Jordans for a min...

I decided to fall out of the race...If they sit around on sale racks then so be it, I will cop a pair. If they fly off quicker than a seagull on pelican bay then, Oh well...I am more on the hunt for the Mutombo's then these now. Goodluck to everybody on NT that is interested in these though!

They are selling these in Canada already. Retail price $140. Not a lot of hype around here. I went half size down. I wear 10.5 in Kobe's and 10 in Shaqnosis. They are snug but long.

So it's just Solestop and another store out on the east coast selling these early. I wouldn't say that the aforementioned represent all of Canada.

Back
Top Bottom