Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

:lol: @ Chris Brown sportin' these.

I gives not a SINGLE damn though.

I HAVE to have these.

Just got my FNL $20 coupon in the mail and the Shaqnosis is advertised

Quick question for all that ordered the attaqs off of reebok.. did they allow you to use a coupon code? i know they let me use the email sign up code when the kamikazes dropped

Last edited:
Does anyone know how these fit compared to Nikes? I've heard Reebok's sizing is wildly off. Thanks.

Quick question for all that ordered the attaqs off of reebok.. did they allow you to use a coupon code? i know they let me use the email sign up code when the kamikazes dropped

if there is a 99 at the end yes. if its a 98 then no

for example if the shaqnosis cost 114.98 then they are excluded

they are tricky like that

however i havent bought on reebok.com in a while so i dunno fi they still do that

I have a feeling that a good portion of people will see these in person, try them on and think they are too bulky.  The question is will that persuade consumers to drop instead of cop?  In my opinion, the bigger the better.  That's what the 90's was all about.  Big, crazy sneakers.

Does anyone know how these fit compared to Nikes? I've heard Reebok's sizing is wildly off. Thanks.
to me, shaqnosis fits just like regular jordans but shaqattaq and kamikaze 2s are like half of half size bigger. most of my JS are 10.5 except 13th at sz 10 and 17th,19th at sz11.

and normally ppl run into the sz problems with reeboks cuz they picked up the shoes base europe size but it should be just fine if u pick u size at US size.

i just cant see this shoe looking nice on foot at all

one of those shoes i like but wouldn't buy

I have a feeling that a good portion of people will see these in person, try them on and think they are too bulky.  The question is will that persuade consumers to drop instead of cop?  In my opinion, the bigger the better.  That's what the 90's was all about.  Big, crazy sneakers.
here is few on foot pix i took when i just got em few days back, it does look bigger than air garnett 3 on feet but i want this kickz for a long long time.....

I decided to fall out of the race...If they sit around on sale racks then so be it, I will cop a pair. If they fly off quicker than a seagull on pelican bay then, Oh well...I am more on the hunt for the Mutombo's then these now. Goodluck to everybody on NT that is interested in these though!
Co-Sign on the Mutombo's... That's the main shoe I want this summer...

I agree on the bulky part. So many memories of sneakers from the 90s. I was born in '85 so all the sneaks that dropped during elementary and middle school bring back nostalgia memories.

Last edited:
to me, shaqnosis fits just like regular jordans but shaqattaq and kamikaze 2s are like half of half size bigger. most of my JS are 10.5 except 13th at sz 10 and 17th,19th at sz11.

and normally ppl run into the sz problems with reeboks cuz they picked up the shoes base europe size but it should be just fine if u pick u size at US size.
Thanks, bro :smile:

Back
Top Bottom