Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Dang, GS sizes sold out too!? Guess some work may need to be put in to get these.

Highly suspicious when GS sizes 'sell out' - especially 3.5Y-4.5Y. I worked retail for years and even on a steep discount that size range was tricky to move as kids or women for that matter, were either under or over that size range.

If anything I think Sneakerpolitics might've been trying to drive up hype by creating an artificial sell-out.

Highly suspicious when GS sizes 'sell out' - especially 3.5Y-4.5Y. I worked retail for years and even on a steep discount that size range was tricky to move as kids or women for that matter, were either under or over that size range.

If anything I think Sneakerpolitics might've been trying to drive up hype by creating an artificial sell-out.
I guess until someone comes in here claiming they scored a pair off the site, it is possible.  But it just sounds odd.  

Dang. I haven't bought Reeboks since the zip up Iversons in the 11th grade. A couple say they run small and others say tts. Not sure what to do now :lol: planning to cop online before work too.

If u need some comparesion help, let me know what shoes u have that I will give a best try to describe the difference in size chart between the pairs u have and shaqnosis

Last edited:
If u need some comparesion help, let me know what shoes u have that I will give a best try to describe the difference in size chart between the pairs u have and shaqnosis
I wear a size 9 in pretty much everything including the Foamposites in your pics. The only things I sized up .5 in were the Kobe 4 and KD 5. Thanks.

I wear a size 9 in pretty much everything including the Foamposites in your pics. The only things I sized up .5 in were the Kobe 4 and KD 5. Thanks.
sorry bro, not a big kobe fan that i have none of kb shoes.....and i dont have any kds either... the kd 5 elite in pix is for my buddy at size 10.5 that he havent pick up yet, i tried em and feel i may need a half size up if those plastic shoes doesnt break it, same problem as the pair of lbj 9s i bought few month back that i wish i have bought the sz 11 instead of sz 10.5.

for foams, my eggplant, copper, jet fighter are in sz 10.5 but pearlized pink are in sz11 (picked up off NT 4sell and it was cheaper at sz 11 at the time...) , but i dont feel any difference in sz 10.5 and sz11 for foams once they laced up....

i hope it helps

Sp has the shaqnosis now to in store only, I wonder if they really sold out, like someone mentioned could've been a fake sell out

sorry bro, not a big kobe fan that i have none of kb shoes.....and i dont have any kds either... the kd 5 elite in pix is for my buddy at size 10.5 that he havent pick up yet, i tried em and feel i may need a half size up if those plastic shoes doesnt break it, same problem as the pair of lbj 9s i bought few month back that i wish i have bought the sz 11 instead of sz 10.5.
for foams, my eggplant, copper, jet fighter are in sz 10.5 but pearlized pink are in sz11 (picked up off NT 4sell and it was cheaper at sz 11 at the time...) , but i dont feel any difference in sz 10.5 and sz11 for foams once they laced up....

i hope it helps
So what size is your Shaqnosis? :lol:

Yea I heard to half size up on those 9s as well.
Size up on those 9s?! You meant my shoe size right? I thought you were changing subject to another shoe haha

So what size is your Shaqnosis?
laugh.gif

Size up on those 9s?! You meant my shoe size right? I thought you were changing subject to another shoe haha
my shaqnosis is sz 10.5 that i think they are true to its size

Its irresponsible if u really want this release to wait to get em on sale...that won't happen. This GR will be mass consumed. There will be broken hearts on RD. They wont last the weekend after the saltiness of the toro and shadow Jordan release for the heads in need for a consolation prize, let alone the amplified media exposure in the coming days. Do ur hw. Make sure u lock down a pair.

its a pair of shoes not a survival kit for the apocalypse :lol: a gr release shoe that if you simply get up and go to a store you will be fine. maybe sell out online after a week but not locally

and reebok has a track record of retroing popular shoes over and over again anyways.

i might agree with you about these not going sale only because of the colorway

Last edited:
After seeing pics on-feet, these shoes look extra corny. Good luck to those who will be buying though

So what size is your Shaqnosis?
laugh.gif

Nah the other dude was talking about his Lebron 9's being too small.  I have heard from reliable sources to go half size up on them.  Was just agreeing with the dude.

General rule of thumb is that if you're buying any of Nike's plastic joints you go a half size up from what you currently wear (non plastics). However if all you own is Nike's plastic joints then you go a half size down.

Reebok's recent retro batch fits pretty consistent - I've been wearing 10 in the Question, Kamikaze II and Shaq Attaqs. I don't expect this to be any different.

Last edited:
for the past 15 years i have always went by nike being a half size smaller than all other shoes. but then again thats just my feet and each type of shoe is different

also if im not gonna ball or run in the shoes its not that big of a deal to get the sizing exactly right since you are just wearing for casual. may sound dumb but thats what i do

After seeing pics on-feet, these shoes look extra corny. Good luck to those who will be buying though
There will be plenty of Jordans for you that weekend to consider. But if you don't like the way this shoe looks leave it on the shelf for ones that want.

You guys need to check Finishline this weekend to see if your store is getting them. My local will have them next Friday no limitations $115.00 .

Largest size they have is 13. This store also received Kamakazees. Maybe a pattern?

Back
Top Bottom