Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

[table][tr][td][h3]August[/h3][/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]Status[/th][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]More Info[/th][/tr][tr][td]
173-brand-logo.png
[/td][td]Coming Friday, 08/09/2013[/td][td]Shaqnosis OG Men's (Black/Yellow/Red/White)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
173-brand-logo.png
[/td][td]Coming Friday, 08/09/2013[/td][td]
Shaqnosis OG Kids (Black/Yellow/Red/White)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Looks like we won't have to wait long for round 2. From Shoe Palace's release calendar.  No pictures but it matches up to a couple of the sample shots that have been out there. Hopefully it's not the one where the side pattern ends at a black sole.

Yeah grizzly looks like its going to be ugly! I remember you from the shaq attaq thread, good luck I hope we are both successful

[table][tr][td][h3]August[/h3][/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]Status[/th][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]More Info[/th][/tr][tr][td]
173-brand-logo.png
[/td][td]Coming Friday, 08/09/2013[/td][td]Shaqnosis OG Men's (Black/Yellow/Red/White)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
173-brand-logo.png
[/td][td]Coming Friday, 08/09/2013[/td][td]
Shaqnosis OG Kids (Black/Yellow/Red/White)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Looks like we won't have to wait long for round 2. From Shoe Palace's release calendar.  No pictures but it matches up to a couple of the sample shots that have been out there. Hopefully it's not the one where the side pattern ends at a black sole.
sounds like a miami heats colorway?

I'm on my way to New Orleans this weekend for the events hopefully politics still got em for sale. It seemed like they weren't gonna ship until the 12th but I only saw GS sizes no mens so they must've went anyone know what the biggest size was?

i'd imagine these would be harder to get than the shaq attacks considering the price and BET push.

def gonna need to do your homework if you plan on copping online only.

the thing that sucks is i checked politics earlier throughout the day because they randomly drop things. sigh i guess i was too early on this one. :frown:

why on earth would you think they would sit on sneakerpolitics?

that is no indication as to how these will sell. people need to calm down

and harder to get than the shaq attaqs? please

first shaq attaqs did not come to finishline, footlocker, or eastbay. shaq attaqs did not come in kid sizes either

so unless you were waiting on these mom n pop online shops or reebok .com or you had a local mom n pop that had these you had no chance

these are available at nationwide chains just like the kamikazes

remember guys you make things harder than it has to be with the paranoia

resellers are getting a chubby right now

first shaq attaqs did not come to finishline, footlocker, or eastbay. shaq attaqs did not come in kid sizes either

so unless you were waiting on these mom n pop online shops or reebok .com or you had a local mom n pop that had these you had no chance

^^ Well said.

Its irresponsible if u really want this release to wait to get em on sale...that won't happen. This GR will be mass consumed. There will be broken hearts on RD. They wont last the weekend after the saltiness of the toro and shadow Jordan release for the heads in need for a consolation prize, let alone the amplified media exposure in the coming days. Do ur hw. Make sure u lock down a pair.

Last edited:
Its irresponsible if u really want this release to wait to get em on sale...that won't happen. This GR will be mass consumed. There will be broken hearts on RD. They wont last the weekend after the saltiness of the toro and shadow Jordan release for the heads in need for a consolation prize, let alone the amplified media exposure in the coming days. Do ur hw. Make sure u lock down a pair.
Real talk, can't take any chances these days.

here they are , i was trying to take on feet comparison but i was in a hurry heading back home for dinner....

everything is 10.5 except air max95 DB in sz 11
Thanks for these photos.

On another note, what happened to the people saying these would sit on sale racks lol?  Looks like they may not even make it to the following day after release.

true. sneakerpolitics is no indication of hype.

however using the logic of nationwide chains, just look at the jordan GR releases and look how quick those go.

that combines with the $115 price point on these makes it extremely easy for cats to cop multiple pairs. these won't be sitting for too long.

Back
Top Bottom