Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

A teaser for a multi colored shaqnosis
reebok-shaqnosis-black-multi-color-teaser-2.jpg

Great. Looks like some rip-off Playoff 8 print on the swirls, scaled black leather underneath :x Them partial graphics DON'T LOOK GOOD Reebok.

Like someone said, if they wanted to rip off the 8's it might actually look good on the Shaq Attaq... but no. They have to do this.

Are those inspired by the movie or him leaving the Lakers going to Miami?
The samples of those posted earlier had no red. Looked more like a straight Laker colorway. Glad they changed it, hoping for a Laker colorway on the Shaq Attaqs.

I can just imagine the Reebok designers in some design room, over-doing their ideas...

An all-black with purple sole would look halfway decent. But just because it only takes 3 seconds to mock up doesn't mean it's a half-baked idea. You can leave it at that.

The Escape from LA trash been posted a few times today on IG. Surprisingly, there are some people that actually like this crap.

And the colorway is inspired by Shaqs "escape" from the Lakers. :rolleyes Escape?? No, the franchise chose Kobe over you, which turned out to be the better decision. And yes I'm feeling some type away about the inspiration behind this colorway. Feel like he still trying to throw shots at the franchise. Lakeshow ya bish!!!

have they released any lakers inspired colorways in either the shaq attacks or shaqnosis?
havent really been paying much attention.
if not i wonder why

the more i look at these escape from LA shaqs the more i want them for some reason. those colors take me back to Elementary/middle school so bright and fun, back in the day when i was young Im not a kid anymore but somedays i sit and wish i was a kid again!

Back
Top Bottom