Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

reebok should fire everyone in charge of the shaq line, both the shaqnosis and shaq attacks new colorways are pure garbage.

Lots of colorways (Heat, Magic) would have sold better if they stuck to the original plan of using 3M. The patent leather looked horrible.

Lots of colorways (Heat, Magic) would have sold better if they stuck to the original plan of using 3M. The patent leather looked horrible.
Co-Sign.

And now this...
So are the 3M's still dropping? I assume no but if yes count me in on the 3M Magic pair, I was looking forward to 'em before they did what they did to them.

I think a purple/orange Suns with 3M orange stripes would be nice.

Why doesn't Reebok get rid of patent leather all together?! Those new Heat Shaqs are cool. The "Escape from LA's" would be cool too if they got rid of the patent leather.

Got my Escape From LA yesterday from my Reebok review connect. Was very lukewarm on the colorway, since I mostly only like original colorways, and still not completely on board, but the movie poster tie-in with the colorway makes more sense. Not ony is the black patent on the circles, it has a scale print on it, like a snake, for Snake Pliskin. Nice touch but still prefer the basic black/white.

damn i'm still looking for these in the OG black/white...
ANYONE know where i can get a size 10 for close to retail
i'm trying to find sites... but the prices are steadily rising
i missed out on an auction on ebay which ended for 107.00 brand new which really sucked.

^^^
Honestly bro, quit looking online and check out some local malls. The general public isn't feeling the 'Hypnosis' pattern and I've seen the Black/White sitting in our local Champs/FLs.

have stores do stock locates for you im sure they are out there. on another note when those Escape from LA's go on sale i will cop. i love the early 90s colors in it

I'd like to see a home Orlando cw... Same materials/colorblocking as the OG pair, but change black to royal. Maybe a blue tinted clear sole. Throw some stars on the heel like on the Orlando pair.... Pretty simple, but reebok designers are dumb.

the new picture of the escape from LA makes them look horrible, the black is really light and the PL is a little much. Will have to see in person i guess but def not for anything close to retail.

Black/White Shaqnosis FSR restock on reebok.com (size 7-15)

Instructions for 20% off. Please follow them carefully 

1. Copy and paste the following link in a new web browser then press ENTER. (Make sure you are not logged into your Reebok.com account)...

http://shop.reebok.com/us/bcbs?planId=bcbsall

2. Copy and paste the following link in the same browser that you had open for step 1 and then press ENTER.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-shaqnosis-og-shoes/NR322?cid=V48350  (This link is just the original link for the shoes, nothing special)

3. Login using your Reebok.com account on the "Last & Limited" page

4. Pick your size and add to cart.

5. You got your 20% off the. Enjoy.....and please hit the rep button below if you appreciate this post.

Team Below Retail........You already know

just picked up the heat shaqnosis from kids footlocker for 78.00. i wore the og colorway yesterday and really liked them.
the only other colorway id get is the orlando 3m if they released.

did the shaq attaqs come in gs?

Back
Top Bottom