REEBOK THE QUESTION RETRO

i was on sneakerfiles.com and i came across an article saying that the reebok question was going to be retroed...does anyone know what the release date is andthe availability? are these going to be available at champs/footlocker/finishline? here are pics of the shoes via sneakerfiles.com
reebok-question-hoya-1.jpg

reebok-question-hoya-2.jpg

reebok-question-hoya-3.jpg

being from philly i have wanted these to retro for a while. i dont own a single pair of reeboks but i would scoop these up.

couldnt get them back in middle school when they dropped so i'll def be pickin up a pair. Hopefully they do drop somewhere local so i can get a discount

If I can get my hands on these, it will be my first reebok pick up in 10-12 years

can we get a picture of the OG's? I have a feeling they look different from the OG's to the retro's.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

OG

question_wht_navy_red.jpg

question_wht_navy_red_5.jpg

question_wht_navy_red_2.jpg

toe is alot more shiny on the OGS

these are the 2003 retro's

and the Blue toe will be retroed again this Spring/Summer (q2/q3 release)

the OG's had a pearlized toe box and the retro's don't. that's why the OG's are so much hotter than these retro's

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

the OG's had a pearlized toe box and the retro's don't. that's why the OG's are so much hotter than these retro's
the 03's also has the pearlized toe, the major difference is retros having the stitching at the tip of the toe

06's, 03's, OG's

OG's

03's

06's

so are these going to be available at any retailer anytime soon? who ever cops, please post pics also. i wanna see what the 09 retro toe looks like

man i wish they would retro the red pair but i'll probably pick these up finally when they hit sales rack haha

any word on felt/suede tipped questions? i love those red ones, wasnt much of a fan of the red pearlized ogs cos it looks slightly pink haha.

anybody get these yet? i need feedback on them.. im not sure if i should order from pys or not

Back
Top Bottom