Reebok x Voltron

cool jacket, wish it was black though
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

dimemag.com/2007/10/26/chill-with-the-voltron-crew/
Voltron%20Reebok%203.jpg
Voltron%20Reebok%202.jpg

www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.
USE FREESHIPPING OPTION in Google Checkout til 10/31 & PUMPKIN15 for 15% off your entire order (valid 10/24-10/31)

Blog for new items/personal blog.

I was at the party, it was pretty dope. Would have been nicer if it didn't rain and they could have opened up the roof to fit more people...

Yeah the pics are from the Voltron stuff that's gonna hit National accounts like Footaction and Underground Station next year...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

So when the shoes hit national accounts next year, they wont come with the toys?
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

I just received all the Reebok Voltrons in at my store. If anyone is interested you can hit me up.We do take phone orders, and paypal, and will ship.

Rare Breed Footwear
57A Brighton Avenue
Long Branch, NJ 07740
732-222-4430

So when the shoes hit national accounts next year, they wont come with the toys?

That's correct, different shoes and no toys with the takedown versions...

Back
Top Bottom