Regret List: Why did I buy these?

Lebron 9 Cannons...
Rasheed Wallace AF1s
Jamaal Wilkes AF1s (kinda ok now after he gets jerz retired)

Entourage 8 are
pimp.gif

Would love to get some.
Check your local Craigslist and in surrounding cities.i recently Got a DS pair for $100 off there just cuz the guy didnt want them. Came up on a pair of DS Brithday Lebron 4s for the same price too. idk why people hate on the Entourages either though i thought they were dope when they dropped.

i dont really regret getting them, but i def couldve done without them. Performance wise they were great, but JB def didnt care about aesthetics with these. Got them early too. Worn once now theyre sitting in the closet. I did end up getting the white and red pair though which i actually liked and wore a few times but its just difficult to really be stylish with this shoe

Check your local Craigslist and in surrounding cities.i recently Got a DS pair for $100 off there just cuz the guy didnt want them. Came up on a pair of DS Brithday Lebron 4s for the same price too. idk why people hate on the Entourages either though i thought they were dope when they dropped.

Great prices :smokin

I just got a pair of once worn Entourages off Ebay for 150 shipped. Talked the seller down from 190. I love them. I didn't want them because of the so-called "exclusiveness" anyway. I just loved the colors, and Entourage, the show. Ha. 

And they are probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried on; first pair of Lebron 8s. 

Back
Top Bottom